The parable in Matthew 25:14-30 tells of a master who was leaving his home to travel, and before going entrusted his property to his servants. One servant receives five talents, the second two talents, and the third one talent, according to their respective abilities.
Returning after a long absence, the master asks his servants for an accounting. The first two servants explain that they have each put their money to work and doubled the value of the property they were entrusted with, and so they are each rewarded:
His lord said to him, "Well done, good and faithful servant. You have been faithful over a few things; I will set you over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord."
– Matthew 25:23, World English Bible
The third servant, however, has merely hidden his talent in a hole in the ground, and is punished for laziness:
The bible is one book that God has made to bless human. It contains everything we need to be satisfied on earth and even life to come. All we need to do is to adhere and study it on daily basis. From the above story if I ask you what you have learnt maybe someone there will tell me that is just a mere story but it is never a story. From the story, you would agree with me that there are two kinds of people on this earth. Why we have so much poor people is because they belong to the second man that buried his talent for safety purpose. I once belong to that group until one day I came across the book- RICH DAD POOR DAD. That book changed my entire orientation. Most people that keep’s what they have until it accumulates always end up in failure. What I my trying to say, I hear people says that there is no job yet they can afford to buy drinks worth N2000, many people have no idea how to create wealth in order to live the life they dream. I know you have the knowledge to make wealth but have you applied it. since I read rich dad poor dad I have bought so much information products I applied some useful tips and today through risk and venture I can proudly say I have live a life above hunger. If you can’t overcome hunger then forget it because most of your income will go for satisfaction of the belly. What you should be praying for is for God to open your eyes and see the surrounding opportunities around you. Never you think of how to make it fast because if you do you might fall fast too. Let us see to this opportunity. SALES OF COMUNICATION ACESSORIES-many have not discovered the opportunities around them. You see, sales of communication accessories are one lucrative business you apply for a ladder to your wealth. Once you able to acquire a space to display your products then your head way to wealth have come. First you need about N70k to start this business. Let me show how to utilize this money wisely. Phone accessory are in high demand, name it, casings, batteries, chargers, pus, hands free, blue tooth device, china batteries, desktop chargers, flash drives etc. these products are very cheap especially if you are buying in bulk. For example batteries are sold for as low as N100 and you sell for between N200 AND N300. Go investigate this and quote me wrong or right. Some phone chargers are sold below N70 and sold above N150 and N300. Hands free are sold for N100 BUT go find out the price for yourself. This information would have been sold for a price but I won’t. If you are located in a strategic position, you make nothing less than N2000 profit almost on a daily basis. Remove Sundays and calculate your profit. I hate people that complain of unemployment. Remember these products can easily be accounted for. If I buy 50 chargers and one is sold off it is obvious that 49 are remaining. Now think smart, you can equally sort for other locations and employ a sales girl for a salary of 8 to 10k. Maybe you have three of such locations I bet you, you will be earning a salary over 100k every month. You have succeeded in being a CEO of yourself. Next time do not tell me stories of your joblessness. There are other areas you can invest in such as
(A) recharge card printing biz
(B) ice block production
(C) modern car wash biz
(D) charcoal exportation
(E) operating a mini poultry from your backyard
(F) snail breeding made easy
(G) estate management
(H) modern hair cut salon
( i) cyber café biz operating it with you dstv, hitv, star times, mytv decoders.
these biz are easy set to up money spinning business. Just pick any of your choice and email me [email protected] or call 08025701682 for details and the manual . wish you all good luck