+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Investment Program Pays 50% Monthly + Capital.

Investment Program Pays 50% Monthly + Capital.

Are you here?

I exposed this investment opportunity about 2 months ago to fellow niajahotjobers and many people took advantage of it.

We were closed to new members for some weeks to be able to maintain our in- house and now we are back to accepting new members.

Below is the advert as we ran it then:

Hello intending investor,

Do you have some entrepreneurial blood flowing in your vain?

Do you already know that the best way to make money is having your money work for you and not working for your money?

If you answered "No" to any of the above then you might not the person I intend to talk to and you are free to leave this thread.

BUT...

If you answered "YES" to both questions then, you are more like me and the right person I am looking for so, listen up.

What will you be doing today if there is an investment opportunity somewhere that pays you 50% on your investment monthly on a consistent basis?

How many times will you do it to actually reach your financial target?

I know you are smart and your answer to that last question most probably is "MANY TIMES" but, you are skeptical huh?

Read on to see things for yourself...

We are a group of forex traders pooling funds together from various investors and paying them some commissions on their money for giving us the priviledge of making more money using their funds.

We use sophisticated software and resources to help us eliminate major trading risks while paying our clients 50% commissions on their money every month + their 100% capital when they decide to quit

How Does It Work?

1. Our investment packages range from $100 - $10,000 ie #20,000 - #2,000000 and runs in increments of #20,000 per package up to #2000000 (covers transfer charges)

2. You are paid 50% of your investment every month + 100% your capital when you decide to quit but you must give us a quit notice at least one month in advance.

3. We pay your 50% commissions on fridays following the completion of your 30 days cycle.

Should You Trust Us?

A registered business with real people and real office not some fly by the
    night businesses I think is worthy of some trust. We operate under the name Forex Resources Ltd and you can visit us at No 17b Awka Rd Onitsha Anambra State.

We have been in this business of Forex trading for a littlle over 3 yrs and
    have been operating this investment plan for 11 months paying our investors in time, every time without fail.

We have real investors of which I can let you contact one of them if you really want to hear real testimony from a real person.

Are you Convinced?

You can visit us or request for our bank acct details. You only need to send us your full Name, GSM number and Bank information to the phone number below after payment and you will be registerd, ready to get your 1st 50% payout starting from the next 30 days.

Call Afam on 08130150735

To Your Success
    Afam Obi

NB: Winners are those who can identify a good a opportunity when they see one and most importantly act on that opportunity at the rightful time.

Re: Investment Program Pays 50% Monthly + Capital.

If you live in lagos or other cities were we currently have investors, you can call me and I will give ur our investors contact so you can meet them and find out if our investment program is for real or not.

We will soon be closing again for new investors this weekend.

3 members to go and we will be closing for the time being.

+ Reply