Belly fat. It's annoying, it's stubborn, and it's very ugly! Do you want it off? I know, I did two years ago when I started on my healthy lifestyle. In this article I’ll show you how to shrink belly fat fast with these 5 flat belly diet foods.

First, you must adopt the principle of a proper nutrition and a healthy lifestyle, drinking plenty of water daily (I recommend for you to drink 1/2 to 1 gallon daily for optimal results), get plenty of sleep every night (7-8 hours of sleep every night is ideal), cardio exercise (to shrink belly fat, high intensity cardio exercise works best), and weight training exercise.

With that said, listed below are the best flat belly diet foods to help you shrink belly fat super fast?!

1. Protein (Lean poultry such as chicken and turkey, almonds, protein shakes, fish, egg whites)

2. Fiber (Quinoa, lentils, apples, bran)

3. Healthy Fats (Monounsaturated, Omega) (Fish, almonds, olive oil)

4. Complex Carbs (Whole grains)

5. Vitamins & Minerals (Fruits and Vegetables.
Here is an extra tip to shrink belly fat faster: Increase your consumption of green vegetables considerably. By eating more green vegetables, you will send your digestive system into overdrive due to the large amounts of fiber needed to be digested.
Guess what? This will also cause a significant boost in your metabolism and will help you shrink that annoying belly fat very fast) Find how to lose belly fat quickly, safely and naturally very FAST >> www.bellyfatlossng.com