There are literally hundreds of different ways you can generate traffic as an affiliate, but really it all comes down to two basic types of traffic - free traffic and paid traffic.

Most people have more time than money, so they start out with "free traffic" methods.

These include things like ,

Writing articles and submitting them to article directories

Creating websites and doing "search engine optimization"

Creating "content rich" videos to post on sites like YouTube

Posting in forums, free classified ad sites, Craigslist, etc.

Marketing on Facebook and other social networking sites

Unfortunately, as you may already know if you've tried some of these things, there are lots of problems with all of these types of "free traffic" sources.

For one thing, they aren't really free because they cost you a ton of your TIME. And time is one of your most valuable assets since it's irreplaceable.

You could spend weeks or even months learning how to do these things, and then spend a lot more time actually doing them, and end up getting very little or no real traffic to speak of.

Aside from being extremely labor intensive, they also take a long time to generate results.

Even with a "successful" free traffic campaign, it could be months and months before you start seeing any meaningful amount of traffic - or income.

Another problem with free traffic is that it's unreliable, unpredictable, and it's not "scalable."

You never know how much traffic you're going to get or how much work you're going to have to do to get it. And if you want more traffic, you have to keep hustling.

I don't know about you but that sounds just like a J-O-B to me. No thanks!

OK, So Paid Traffic Must Be The Answer Right?
The other type of traffic is "paid traffic." This is where you go out and spend money to get traffic. The most popular ways of doing this include things like ,

Pay-Per-Click advertising on Google, Yahoo, Facebook, etc.

Buying banner ads on other popular sites with lots of traffic

Paying to run ads in targeted email newsletters or e-zines

Paying for Press Releases, "Sponsored Tweets" on Twitter, etc.

Buying Exit Pop-Ups (i.e. PPV) and other forms of low quality traffic

With paid traffic you can start getting traffic right away, but these all have their problems too.

The biggest problem is that it takes a lot of testing and tweaking of your ad campaigns to find what works and what doesn't. And the unfortunate truth is that most of your "tests" will fail.

Paid traffic involves A LOT of risk because you could end up losing a lot of money before you figure out something that actually works. Most people run out of money before they get there.

To really make a go at it with paid traffic you'll need a big bankroll, and you need to accept the fact that you could lose it all and run out of money before seeing any real success.

That's just not realistic for most people, especially in this day and age.

So either way, getting traffic isn't as quick and easy as those people selling "how to get traffic" courses make it sound. Perhaps you've bought some of them and you know this firsthand.

If not, just go browse any of the popular Internet marketing forums and you'll find countless people begging for help, losing money, and not seeing any real results.

Now, here's something interesting I want you to consider ,

How cool would it be if you could profit from affiliate and CPA marketing, but you didn't have to worry about actually generating any traffic yourself?

Would that make things just a wee bit easier? Hmm ,

Read the rest of this interesting topic on my blog.See the blog in the attachment below.Click on the link to see it.

site2.gif