+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Topic: Things that can Go Wrong with your Job Search

Re: Things that can Go Wrong with your Job Search

I have made everything easy in my manual that I titled "How to apply for Scholarship Abroad"
    WHAT IS A SCHOLARSHIP?
    A scholarship is an institution or a financial aid award for an individual student scholar, for the purpose of furthering their education.
    Scholarships are awarded based on a range the criteria which usually reflect the values and purposes of the donor or founder of the award.
    TYPES OF SCHOLARSHIPS.
    Scholarships may be classified into these primary groups:-
    MERIT:-This is a financial aids for which need is not used to determine the recipient.
    The recipient may be determined by students, athletics, academic, artistic or other abilities.
    NEED:- This is a financial aid for which the student and family's financial situation is a primary factor in determine the recipient.
    Usually, such scholarship will cover all or part of the tuition and may even cover living costs.
    SOCIOLOGY:- This is a financial aid where applicants must initially qualify by race, religion or national origin.
    After filtering the applicants based on their ethnicity, additional factors are taken into consideration to determine the final recipient.
    INSTITUTIONAL:- These are scholarships awarded by a specific college or university(institution) to a student planning to attend that institution.
    GENERAL:- These are other scholarships awarded for a variety of reasons that do not fall into one of the above categories.
    Some scholarships have a "bond" requirement. Recipients maybe required to work for a particular employer for a specified period of time or to work in rural or remote areas otherwise, they may be required to repay the value of the support they received from the scholarship.
    Similarly, some non-profit organization like Rotary International, Labor Unions and houses of worship may award scholarships.
    Scholarships are quite different from students are education loan .Scholarship are free and need not be repaid back.
    Some foreign countries offer tuition free university education to students from developing countries. A particular university in the United States offers 100% tuition free education to students from developing countries. You mat contact us for details about these opportunities which are quite different from international scholarships.
    LOOKING FOR SCHOLARSHIP ABROAD
    Financial assistance is available from some international bodies.
    Institutions of higher education and Public/Private organizations also offer several types of financial assistance to students ranging from full scholarships covering tuition fess, living expenses and travel expenses to tuition reduction and student loans.
    As can be imagined, the competition for scholarships and grants is extremely strong and there are strict academic requirements.
    Some institutions offer financial assistance to qualifying students who are accepted to the institution or to students already enrolled who show good academic result after a first year at the institution and his is also worthwhile looking into when applying to an institution of higher education.
    Before you apply for any scholarship, you are strongly advised:
    1. To make sure you must meet the requirements
    2. Complete the application form accurately with appropriate supporting sources that will strengthen your application.
    3. Make use of reputable references or ask for character references from reliable sources.
    4. Make sure your application is legible and understandable.
    5. Take note of the application deadline and make sure you don't submit late application.
    6 When seeking for scholarships, be very careful and beware of SCAMS. Studying abroad and scholarship opportunities are advantages that has long been in existence but which many were not aware of.

All these information are for you, which you can also share with your family, friends, and your colleagues. There, you see various types of scholarships and how to apply for them.

To get the full information about the manual; "How to apply for Scholarship and Abroad"

Email: [email protected]

Olokun Gbenga,
    Ilorin, Kwara State.

Download the attach file to visit my website.

[attachment deleted by admin]
    Olokun Gbenga

Please keep up the good work.
    May God bless you.

Thanks man very good job keep it up
    L

Thanks man very good job keep it up
    L

@poster u unpadonably ommited the first and most important point:
    BAD RESULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yes any thing less than a 2:1 or Upper Credit is a BAD RESULT.

i just need to sip smtin if uno wat i mean

this is actually very educative.thanks for being so kind.
    i am actually veeeery new to naijahotjobs and the little time i've spent getting to know u guys has been really interesting,so keep up the good work.
    its suaveee

hi man you are great. keep it up
    "...Fear of Allah is the highest wisdom"

I must say you guys did selfless work there. May God reward everyone abundantly for that.
    In one of your suggestions, you ask the question, “ARE YOU PROPERLY DRESSED? “ To me I think it is ambiguous because proper dressing has many dimension and implication. What I mean is this: must the dressing conform to the dressing code of the organization, must it be a suit and must it be of a particular color, or can any formal dressing go; for instance well ironed pair of trousers and shirt with a nice tie and shoes? This thing has been confusing me and sure there are people in the house that feel as I do. Please can any one in the house respond to this? It will help a lot of us

U

For me,i think is not necessary a tie thing.The whole concept is to be good looking,sharp and neat.
    you must not b dressed in yellow shirt kus you want to go for mtn interview.
    My bro just be sharp looking dats the secret.

Buy your Liberty Reserve at a cheaper price.if you are interested call this number
    Olokun Gbenga

Men, dis is outstanding, i love that

somtimes job recreimwent is based on who do you know. you may have all the requirment, they will still ot recruit you, i have a friend of mine who went for Diamond bank interview, afhter passing the test, he wsd called 4 interview, one of the interviewer, a woman asked him 4 his F.S.L.C, but he was not with it, and i believe that others too did not have theirs , that was how he was denied employmwnt bnut thank God that now he is working wuth mulitlinks. so that you did not pass thier interview doers not mean you can't get a good job

+ Reply
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast