+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Topic: NIGERIA GRADUATES- ''HALF-BAKED''?

Re: NIGERIA GRADUATES- ''HALF-BAKED''?

WHO BAKED THEM HALF? THE GOVERNMENT OR THE LECTURERS .I SORRY SORRY OOO ,I SORRY FOR NIGERIAAAAA. WELL LET'S HOPE THINGS WUD GET BETTER. IT ALL BOILS DOWN TO THE WORD CORRUPTION. WAT A PITY. AM SAD.NIGERIANS ARE NOW GOING 2 GHANA FOR EDUCATION. HABA,GHAAAANAAAAAAAAA. NAWA OOOOOOOO. SHEY NA LIKE DIS WE GO DEY DEY
    CareerSpace: An Online Directory of Employment Opportunities, Career, Jobs and Vacancies.

PLS DONT BLAME THE MINISTER TOO MUCH SINCE SINCE INSTATE OF FIXING THE PROBLEM OF HALF NAKEDNESS FROM THIS FROM THIS VISIONLESS SO CALLED 7 POINT AGENDA SNAIL DRIVEN HELMMAN GOVERNMENT OF STUPOR ,INSTATE OF WORKING OUT THE MODALITIES OF WAY FORWARD BUT HAVE THE GUTS TO SAY THAT PROSTERITY WILL YET UNBORN WILL NOT FAIL TO JUDGE HIM SINCE HE ONLY FIX THE BLAME NOT THE PROBLEM OFTER KNOWING WHAT WE ARE PASSING THRO ,HIS EDUCATIONAL DAYS WERE NOT LIKE THIS.
    IFIA -AKAI

I think the "Hon." Minister himself is equally "Half baked" coz he too is a product either directly or indirectly. At least i am aware he taught @ Uni Jos. yeye Minister

Quote Originally Posted by UTTA-PIAPIA
    PLS DONT BLAME THE MINISTER TOO MUCH SINCE SINCE INSTATE OF FIXING THE PROBLEM OF HALF NAKEDNESS FROM THIS FROM THIS VISIONLESS SO CALLED 7 POINT AGENDA SNAIL DRIVEN HELMMAN GOVERNMENT OF STUPOR ,INSTATE OF WORKING OUT THE MODALITIES OF WAY FORWARD BUT HAVE THE GUTS TO SAY THAT PROSTERITY WILL YET UNBORN WILL NOT FAIL TO JUDGE HIM SINCE HE ONLY FIX THE BLAME NOT THE PROBLEM OFTER KNOWING WHAT WE ARE PASSING THRO ,HIS EDUCATIONAL DAYS WERE NOT LIKE THIS.
    WHICH KIND OF ENGLISH BE THIS. BE MORE COHERENT MY GUY

Yes, i agree we're 'half-baked', but i think he's forgetting that he also has the 'half-baked' gene in him too, coz i'm very sure he did his primary school in naija. Anyway, as the Edu. Minister, lets see the changes he's going to make in the baking process. If he fall his hands, then him mouth go close n na him shame go kash ! !
    Who God had blesses, no man can curse.

WE ARE NOT DISPUTING THE FACT, BUT WHO IS TO BLAME? THE SO CALLED LEADERS.
    THE LEADERS SHOULD TRY AND BE FAIR TO NIGERIANS AND SHOW A GENUINE COMMITMENT TOWARD BUILDING A BETTER NIGERIA.
    INFACT, NON OF THE NIGERIA LEADER HAVE A GENUINE INTEREST OF ORDINARY NIGERIAN AT HEART. EVEN THE MINISTER OF EDUCATION HIMSELF, HOW MANY OF HIS CHILDREN ARE SCHOOLING IN NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY?

there is no point arguing just believe it that you are not half baked and hold on to it we are out to correct the urgly trend they've put in place. truely we are not half baked but healthy baked.
    Quote Originally Posted by rodeo - xavier
    Well, i can't really blame them. Let them run their mouths anyhow. I am not half-baked. That's my stand.
    Y

the problem with these lousy opportunist in government, whom have forgotten their painful past when they start eating with both hands is that, they just come up in the public air and say this rubbish that they are made of.
    are their chilldren better than any of us if given the same level playground. forget that coorupt politician minister, tyhey are the problem of our countries education system. ask him as a governor what value did he add to the sector, and even now as a minister what plans does he have.

keep this prophessy , he will end in handciffs like balogun, corrupt.
    forgot the clown and let s talk how to make a living.
    is his children a member of this job seeking site?
    God bless you all
    felixjoseph

I FEEL FOR OUR GENERATION, ONLY GOD CAN HELP US AND MAKE THE CHANGE WE NEED.

The same set of politicians have been ruling us for over 30 years, and if there is a problem with the system then they caused so he is not the right person to say that, because he should be ashamed that he has been in the system and his presence has not been felt, the problem is that we are putting round pegs in square holes, what qualifies him to be a minister of education? I don't let this things they say bother me, cause they keep listing problem without provering solution, so the little you have, you spend to develop urself. we the youths hold the change for this country, and soon we'll take it.
    If you cannot fly, run, if you can't run, walk and if you cant walk, crawl, but by all means, keep moving...

Like you suggested it's a multifaceted problem. From the graduate to the school, lecturers, down to administrators (govt. and governing councils of school) like him.
    But i think it started with our rulers who REFUSED to see the school as a developing centre for the country's economy. Today what do we have, as a result of that,l ecturers selling 2-paged document as manuals/textbooks, undergraduates who can't spell their own name and are so specialized in COPYING wrong matric numbers of fellows in exam hall coming tops in results.
    I remember a case where one of my lecturer said "if he doesn't sell those "manuals" is it groundnuts or pepper that he will sell in the school?"

Sam Egwu is indirectly telling nigeria*s that he is half baked and so he is not qualified to be a minister for education

DON'T BLAME THE ABAKALIKI MAN THAT IS SURPOSED TO BE INSPETING A RICE FARM/MILL, WHO OUT OF THE FAVOUR OF SICK GOVERNMENT INCHARGE OF SICK COUNTRY, MANAGED TO GET TO THE SEAT.
    HE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HIMSELF BECAUSE HE IS A DISAPPOINTMENT TO THE EDUCATION SECTOR. HE HAS NO PLAN FOR HIS MINISTRY AND HIS MINISTRY WILL NEVER WORK ACCORDING TO PLAN.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast