+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: NIGERIA GRADUATES- ''HALF-BAKED''?

Re: NIGERIA GRADUATES- ''HALF-BAKED''?

Can you imagine such comment from a man in such position. He must be out of his senses. We need a revolution in this God forsaken country. Lets embark on it as a total change
    I

Where are his kids schooling? Where did he obtain his first degree if he has one? Is that the manner to address such an issue as that? He needs to go to the school of etiquette. Who cares? His time will soon pass. Period. Nigerian graduates are good, just give them the right environment.
    Heal the world, however positively you can.

Well, for me the system is still producing,we are still in good shape, if it continues like this and we the have baked are turned to be the MDs and BAKERY Workers am afraid the system will be worse than what is obtained in the Somalia. The NIGERIA issue is not what we can be discussing on a view per point, I think what we need is to sit down and constructively design a master plan coup for these fathers to be burnt and or burried. Then we may start back like Ghana, then we will have Nigeria must go (Ghana must go) I think then the left overs might start to think on a better way to move everything forward. I am just tired of thier selfishness.They had best schools, free education, 3 square meals/day, free accomondation, transport and perfonal dignity of labour unlike now that my mother cant even pay for her house rent despite the fact that she s been teaching since 1977. call me we need a coup(Tommy)

I`m not suprised cos we also have a half-baked ministers,senators,professors and generally a half-baked govt

I sincerely think that the minister is half baked too.A minister that cannot speak fluently without an Igbo accent flawing its statements.Education in Nigeria may have deteriorated to some extent,but we still have seasoned lecturers and some good graduates lamenting in the labour market,because of what Sam Egwu and its likes have offer Nigerians-tribalism,nepotism,favouritism at the expense of the most qualified.Let the minisre bring its so called children from abroad,and lets bring some brillant Nigerian graduates,if they will not floor its children.Its a shame on the part of the minister,if he is good enough,why can't he come to a consensus with ASUU before they embark on strike.Shame to you Sam Egwu.

Well, i can't really blame them. Let them run their mouths anyhow. I am not half-baked. That's my stand.
    You get stronger anytime that you don't give in.

what happpened to few that are fully baked,is this the way to justifying their inability to provide jobs for our Graduates. May God help us

The minister 4 education & all d rest like him r hypocrites. They commercialtze education by permitting random establishment of private universities where the federal and state one r ill managed, wat do they expect? How many pple now can afford proper education. Our lecturers r paid peanuts while senators cart away billions monthly,how do we expect school staff to face d task of grooming sound scholars instead of finding ways to make ends meet. In some instances our graduates r actually sound its just that employers of labour have this thing 4 foreign degrees even when d degree holders don't practically perform better than home graduates. One could go on and on, the fact is that the sate of education in Nigeria today is the fault of the state which has failed to provide the relevant framework within which all other activities including education should thrive. Our leaders have exalted material values above intellectual values so the pay attantion to how much cash they can carry & not what they can actually contribute to d nation, hence they have evolved a blue print to murder intellectual emancipation of the pple.As a graduate I am fully baked, I don't know about u...

i am not suprised @ al that a sam egwu who dosen't know his left from his right is saying this when he is supposed 2b busy tackling the ASSU problem.the truth of the matter is that we don't have purposeful leaders 'cause the nigeria system of half baked.

Dr Sam Egwu is an outright half-baked PERSONALITY! What has he done to improve the standard of Education in Ebonyi State? Even as the incumbent Minister of Education,his ONLY achievement would be a DOOM to our HIGHER EDUCATION through incessant strike actions as a result of non-payments of benefits,inadequate frastructural facilities amongst others, to OUR LECTURERS.

its the case of the butterfly tryn to call itself a bird!
    be good all the time

yeah really who cares!!!!!!

MAKE THEM TALK. HE WHO GET MOUTH FIT TALK ANYTHING.
    BUT THE TRUTH IS HE IS RIGHT, AND EVERY OTHER COMMENT MADE HERE IS RIGHT.
    ITS JUST A MATTER OF MAKING THE SENSE OF WHAT HE WAS SAYING.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast