+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Topic: NATIONAL EMPLOYMENT TRAINING SCHEME (NETS) Graduate Recruitment

NATIONAL EMPLOYMENT TRAINING SCHEME (NETS) Graduate Recruitment

Hi Everyone, I saw this on page 17 of The Guardian newspaper of Tuesday, November 3, 2009. Enjoy!!!

The National Directorate of Employment (NDE) in partnership with the Institute for Advanced e-studies and major firms in banking, telecommunications and oil and gas is organizing the National Employment Training Scheme (NETS) as part of the Federal Government's intervention at reducing unemployment in Nigeria.

The National Employment Training Scheme is a fully sponsored training and employment programme designed to:

1. Equip Nigerians with the required skills necessary to function effectively in the participating companies.

2. Place all trained candidates as interns in these companies after training.

3. Give the trained candidates the opportunity to prove themselves and be retained as full employees after the internship.

THE TRAINING IS FULLY SPONSORED AND CANDIDATES WILL NOT BE REQUIRED TO PAY ANY FEES DURING THE DURATION OF THE TRAINING OR PLACEMENT

To be part of the NETS, follow these steps:
    1. Apply by sending an SMS from an MTN or ZAIN phone in this format:
    NETS (space) First Name (space) Last Name (space) Email Address
    Example:
    NETS John Alkali [email protected]

2. Send this SMS to 35350 and you will receive a notification with details to register with. SMS cost N100.

3. Log onto www.netsnigeria.org to register with the details from the notification received. To register, enter your email address and click the 'submit' button - a registration form will load for you to register with.

4. After registration, an examination number will be sent to your email box. Kindly copy this number for use in the examination to be held on the 5th of December 2009.

5. The examination will be held online.
    You can log into the website www.netsnigeria.org on the 5th of December 2009, from any place in Nigeria or the globe to write the examination.

Application opens on the 1st of November 2009 and closes on the 30th of November 2009.

EARLY REGISTRATION IS ADVISED.

Training will be held by the Institute for Advanced e-Studies at their designated study centers in: Abuja, Enugu, Lagos and Port Harcourt.

ONLINE TRAINING OPTION ALSO AVAILABLE FOR CANDIDATES LIVING OUTSIDE THE TRAINING LOCATIONS

Training starts on the 11th of January 2010 and candidates will resume at their places of posting on the 3rd of May 2010.

Re: NATIONAL EMPLOYMENT TRAINING SCHEME (NETS) Graduate Recruitment

u did a great job thanks man.................

This is a good step by government, it will definitely go a long way in reducing the unemployment rate in the nation. I hope they won't politicise the exercise.

This post is as sweet as your name. Good job

The is another way government intends to help the unemployed but why must they deduct N100,they want us to pay tax abi?
    it's gonna be alright

house pls what kind of questions should we b xpectin from NET

I dont mean to be a pervasive sceptic but; All that Glitters may not be gold o! sure we've all heard that. Remember Universal Telecom? Same Guardian,Same Short Code,Same 100 naira.So whats d difference this time? (A)associated with the FG-how come dey suddenly care? (B)Linked 2 some other site-Ever heard of ? They have one of d tightest sites, u'll fall in luv as soon as u enter but they're big time scammers! So wats d big deal? Fone memory is almost full so I'll & Continue.
    U either lead, follow or Get Out Of The Way!!!

My last post was distorted for reasons i dont know,but d site i was refering in (B) is job link nigeria.And wats that shit abt SPAM! i certainly didnt type that. So as I was saying.(C)If this is the FG caring 4 its citizens y isnt d announcement on the FG propaganda machine (NTA) ?Y just guardian (D) Kudos 4 disclosing d amt but I'm sure leaving out the amt dis time after d universal telecom xperience wld have given d scam(?) away.Oops out of fone memory again

CONTD; Seems like admin disabled d name of dat site in (B) So i cant seem 2 it let me try dis, remove d &s and u'll have it job &Link&. OK (D)"Early registration advised" Or what? Perharps its quick b4 d games up (E)Well composed advert right? didnt Chinua Achebe quote Ananse d bird as saying "Since men have learnt 2 shoot witout missing,I too have learnt 2 fly without perching" They've simply upped the game since jobseekers are now so good in sniffin out scams.

There universal come again, am sorry to say this, Guardian news papers is in partnership with this mess and not the federal government. The federal Government will never ask her youth to send an sms to a short code I caan be sure of this.

Job seekers save even your one naira from going into their account, I mean scammers. Your experience with universal is not enof? once stricken, be wise not twice but always wise. If Guardian management dont scrutinize properly the adverts placed on natonal papers of theirs, they will soon be closed down.

CONTD' Finally let me add dat my views r conjectures and is not a solicitation 2 apply or not. I probably will apply bcos; 1) 100naira wont add or deduct anything from my life, 2)I wld have contributed my quota in feeding a hungry Nigerian scammer(Am i not generous?), 3)And Who knows it could be real! But whatever it is make nobody think say we b mugu. VICTORIA ASCERTA.dat means "victory is certain" in case una skool no get ALUTA for una syllabus.1Luv

Has anybody heard of NET before?
    If they realy want to hel,they ought not to deduct the N100.
    It could of a modernized scam..................

Watch out before we start sending the sms
    it's gonna be alright

Thank you very much for this info.
    House i have joined Naija hot job, i wish myself the the best of luck in naija hot job

Uhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! u will be posted to do intership in those participating companies, ahhhhhh Niga what are the names and industry of those participating companies? how do u think that Federal Government will do this if not that some wicked and hungry nigerians still want to dupe the massess from the little they have, I think u have all contributed very well may the Lord help us. I we wish as many who want to do it good luck.
    Kingdavid Adeoye<br />Asst Accountant<br />Neimeth Int&#39;l Pharms Plc<br />Oregun

+ Reply
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast