+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: MALE BOSS OR FEMALE BOSS WHICH WILL YOU PREFER?

MALE BOSS OR FEMALE BOSS WHICH WILL YOU PREFER?

MALE BOSS OR FEMALE BOSS WHICH WILL YOU PREFER? AND WHY?
    I am a slow walker but I never walk backwards.

Re: MALE BOSS OR FEMALE BOSS WHICH WILL YOU PREFER?

i will always prefer a male boss come what may.from experience,i work with a male boss and he is very simple and again u see women tend to hate/dislike each other for reasons which uptil now i have not been able to fathom. i have seen about five to ten guys staying together and they rarely quarrel and even if they do, they make up so easily but u can never see 2 ladies staying together without having a course to quarrel.maybe i have to throw it back as a query, why is it that ladies can never live with each other without having any course to quarrel.why?madam florafab, i sincerly need ur response on this as the dora akunyuli of this forum.thanks
    JEHOVAH JIREH IS GOOD TO ME

@Jeanie,

You flatter me!!!

I'll answer d questions one after d other.

Coolguy,

I can work wit either of d sexes; reasons most (we have exceptions) male bosses are simple to work with, they don't give wahala at all, a Female boss too could be nice to work with, as in she understands how it is if you have to go for clinics, antenatal & stuffs during pregnancy.

i think the problem is not with the sex but with the person inside of them. some Men have d heart of women, while some women have the heart of men.

But generally speaking i'ld prefer a male boss 75% over a female boss

Jeanie

You need to understand we females, we think deeply,we could interprete one words in 10 ways, we give interpretations to everytin from words to sighs to expressions, thus our emotions are easily pricked.

Unlike guys, who can overlook a lot of things, some guys are so 'good' that if you don't comeout in plain words they would not understand what you're saying or feeling.

Ciao
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. <br />Your character is what u really are, while ur reputation is merely what others think.

Working with a Male or Female Boss really depends on the personality of the Boss.

While undergoing my 6 months IT, I was made to report to lady which initially i frowned at cos most of my friends that we came there together were all made to report to male bosses. But she turned out to be the best boss any young lad could wish for. She eventually brought out the best in me and with my performance, she ensured that i returned to serve with them.

Presently I report to a Male. He's equally a great chap that any worker (male or female) would wish for.

In all, I still prefer working with Male Bosses simply because the understanding and relationship between males who work together is most cordial compared to the female counterpart. (My opinion)

No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

Mmmm so it depends on the personality not the sexes okay.

WELL FROM MY EXPERIENCE,IT DEPENDS ON THE PERSON.I STILL WISH TO

WORK WITH MY FORMER FEMALE BOSS.SHE IS SO UNDERSTANDING AND

WHAT I LIKE IN HER IS THAT SHE ALWAYS MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS WELL

ARRANGED AND EXECUTED AT THE RIGHT TIME.WHEN I WAS DOING MY NYSC

IN ACCESS BANK,SHE IS LIKE A MOTHER TO OTHER SENIOR STAFFS.NOW

SHE IS WITH DPR AND SHE WANTS ALL OF US TO COME AND WORK WITH

HER THERE.THOUGH SHE IS WORKING IT OUT.

IT DEPENDS ON THE BOSS AND NOT SEX

That nice Sammie seem you support the same theory! OK

Female, 'cos there could be other extra official duties too outside the office especially when u re not bad too. Abi i lie?
    Unbelievable! I see birds in the ocean and fishes flying.

Female, 'cos there could be other extra official duties too outside the office especially when u re not bad too. Abi i lie?
    Unbelievable! I see birds in the ocean and fishes flying.

Nawa for u o oo. se nah the secondary activities u dey talk on abi?

Well sah, if nah dat one i will prefer female boss cos ..............
    Inaction breeds doubt and fear.Action breeds confidence and courage.If you want 2 conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it.Go out and get busy

Being a female, I actually prefer a male boss. We females are usually wicked to ourselves and vice versa
    www.facebook.com/houseofaviva

I would like to agree that female bosses tend to be tougher, for some reason they feel people would want to take them for granted so they come across as tough and insufferable, so as to get the respect they feel they are entitled to. So yes, working with an average female boss can pose its limitations. In terms of understanding other people's plights ( maternity leave, naming ceremonies.....blah blah blah.....) they are even tougher to cajole. On the other hand, male bosses have no qualms. They usually are easily going, very understanding with little or no worries. But if you ask me with whom i think a career growth is better with, i would like to say a female boss. Because they are such difficult individuals to please and impress, and also because they rarely accept excuses, in working with them, they bring out the best in their subordinates. Help discover your strengths and improve on it,(that is if you last long enough for that). I guess we cannot excuse female bosses, but we can reason it out.......considering the number of hormones we secrete monthly that affect our physiology, and of course home front issues, its easy to understand a bit about them.

I have had the privilege of working with both sexes and yes the male boss offer less tense working environment. But like it has been said, the individual in question matters more than the sex. "My views".

+ Reply