+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Topic: Workforce recruiting for Nigeria Breweries

Re: Workforce recruiting for Nigeria Breweries

I have done workforce exam 2wice , this is the 3rd one, pls don't forget to click submit or else u wud hv to wait till nxt yrs recruitment to correct d mistake. Though this ability test thing, I doubt if its an aptitude test. Seems its going be different frm d usual.

after entering my email i got d message "details not found on our data base" what do i do now

But me i dont expect the same question for all the positions. Last year was different.. Brewers with brewery questions, engineers with engineering questions but mixed with Gmat numerical and verbal.

didnt apply....wish everyone in the hustle good luck.
    one love

please was any chemical engr invited??

pls wat d criteria for d trainee engineer,i hav all d listed criteria yet didnt received any text.

i applied for trainee enginne.I didnt get the invitation,wats d criteria for the test invite.

@MrSmith I did chemical engring and didnt get d invite bt I followed d link, logged in my e-mail add and my details came out...www.wfmcentre.com/jobportal/nb

Quote Originally Posted by MrSmith View Post
    please was any chemical engr invited??
    Yes boss. am a chemical engr and was invited.

I wouldn't say they are backward in IT, its just part of their cruel shortlisting strategy. They intentionally do it just to screen out enough applicants as possible. Their test timer is also another trickish way of cutting people out. You can only see the timer on top of the main page, as you scroll down it is covered and can only be seen if you scroll up. So its wise to keep track of your time with your own wrist watch.
    Those who have written workforce CBT would testify to this. A good example is the FBN test they conducted in Feb 2012 (Unilag Center)which wasn't properly organized. After finishing the test, I went to meet one of the staffs of workforce to clear my thoughts about the page I saw on the computer screen which didnt assure me my test was successfuly sent (unlike in Dragnet). That was the same page a lot of people who also wrote the test saw so it couldnt ve been peculiar to me alone. I was dumbfounded when he told me if I had not clicked on the SUBMIT button, then I should forget about getting any result. It was clear to me that most people didn't click on the sacred 'SUBMIT' button. To me I felt it was very unfare. May God help us all.
    Akan A1 likes this.

Thanks Dude!!! Jah Bless itinually!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CuteBreezy View Post
    Workforce Management Trainee Test or Ability Test normally comes in this format:

Section A: Numerical Reasoning (25 questions)
    Comprising of data interpretation. You need to sharpen your statistical skills here because the questions are usually trickish most times with large data to work with.

Section B: Verbal Reasoning (15 questions)
    This is a comprehension passage that has True, False and Can't Say options. It also has the critical reasoning parts
    Try to jot down the key points of the passage when reading along the first time to avoid going through needlessly again as this might waste your time.

Section C: Spatial Reasoning (10 questions)
    Usually made up of sequence of diagrams or symbols and you will be asked to figure out the next diagram that should logically follow the last listed.

Total question = 50
    Time Allowed = 60mins
    Calculators (Not Allowed)

Try to focus on questions you can answer quickly and leave out the ones that are delibrately designed to waste your time!

Note: Its not compulsory you start from the beginning. You can either:

1. Start from the end of each section and work your way up to the top.
    Or
    2. Start from the end of the entire test and work your way up.

This is because most of more challenging questions are intentionally placed at the beginning of each section of the test while the less challenging ones placed at the end.

CAUTION: If the test is electronically administered (Computer Based Testing), please endeavour to click SUBMIT before your time elapses otherwise its has good as writing a test and not physically handing you answer sheet to the exam supervisor.

If its handwritten, then no cause for alarm, your OMR shading sheet and question booklet will be collected at the end on the test.

I heard from a reliable source that their passing score is 20. So if you can make up to that goodluck.
    Keep Moving.

guys, i did not recieve any txt but i applied. however i used the link and put my fone number in the 234 format and my details appeared and i chose my test centre. after which i got the msg 'ur details have been captured and you will be contactd 2nd wk of august'. so guys if u applied i guess theres no harm in trying, maybe network dint allow u get the txt.
    Tictock likes this.
    Wealth, Love and Happiness will flow naturally to me on a consistent basis...

esq

@cutebreezy, thanks, very helpful post. @all, na God hand we dey

+ Reply
Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast