+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Topic: Total E&P SCHOLARSHIP IN FRANCE

Total E&P SCHOLARSHIP IN FRANCE

House, I would appreciate if anyone can give me an insight on the possibilities with the mail below. I got it from Total E&P on 31st of Decemeber, 2010. Please I need you urgent reply as to likely possibilities like the test and other necessary information.

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Invitation for Scholarship Aptitude Tests

Total is the fourth largest global Oil & Gas Company with strong values of sustainable development in the countries where we operate. As part of our development initiatives, the company grants annual post graduate scholarships to deserving scholars into notable universities in France with the aim of developing technical knowledge in Geosciences and Engineering disciplines relevant to the Nigerian Oil and Gas industry.

I am happy to inform you that you have been preselected as one of the potential candidates for this scholarship award. In view of this, you are hereby invited for the Scholarship Aptitude Test which will take place as follows:

Date: Wednesday 14th January 2011
    Time: 10.00am
    Venue: Total Office Complex, Plot 25 Trans Amadi Industrial Layout, Port Harcourt

Successful candidates will be further interviewed and considered for scholarship opportunities in the 2011/2012 academic year.

Please print this email and come along with it to the venue of the test.

You are also requested to come along with two recent passport size photographs, a valid photo identification card or international passport, as well as a calculator, pencil, and eraser. You will be required to show evidence of your degree results as well as evidence of completion or commencement of your NYSC.

You will be responsible for your transport and accommodation arrangements for which you will be reimbursed at our own rates at the venue of the tests.

Kindly respond to this email to indicate that you will be attending the test.

Yours Sincerely,
    Recruitment Team
    For: Total Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited

Re: Total E&P SCHOLARSHIP IN FRANCE

@Adexzy007, if you uploaded your CV and details to the Total website previously before now, then I want to believe the invitation is very authentic, Total doesn't not always advertise their scholarship to France, but rather select from those who are on their database and meet their criteria. I know people who have been invited before now, without any advert. However you can double check by confirming, I am believing that there are those who wrote the test last year, that are still in the house or at IFP, but still monitor this site.
    As per the test format, I think it is aptitude test and probably skill test. I am not too sure, so I hope those with better information can confirm that for you.
    All the best!

Hello, pls becarefull & i want u to be vigillant because i visit "total'' website for the December 31 news. Unfortunately, i was unable to fined something like that...gudluck.

@adexzy007, it's for real. total foreign scholarship are usually not announced. they get their applicants from their database. they look for young intelligent guys (most times not more than 25 years old). It is a great offer man! I advise you to prepare for normal Total aptitude test format, which is normal SHL's verbal & math with no skill test. usually, only the few successful guys in the test are invited for interview few days after the test. It's a life changing opportunity, Believe me! It will be my pray that this is your new year gift: a masters porgam in france with one of the best organised scholarship package available in nigeria (dats Total). I guess probably when you get to interview stage, some present IFP&ENSG guys/friends would love to give you more info, until then, I think you gotta pass the aptitude test first.
    SAFE

its 4 real ooooooooooooooooooo cus dat is the address of their office in trans amadi porthacourt.goodluck my broda.read well.@ poster,wat is ur qualification,HND,BSc OR B.Eng
    $

Very funny... The address alone should tell you it's not a scam cos I have been there before for a pre-qualification for my company.So anyone should rule out the fact that it's a scam. I didnt apply but dropped my cv on their website so it's a normal routine. Honestly I didn't ask for authencity of the mail but what I should expect in the process is what I need if anyone has done this before.

@surjman B-Tech Chemical/Petrochemical Engineering.

congrats adexzy007! prepare well with SHL numerical and verbal reasoning. Goodluck!!

@Toluluck... Tx alot..

14th jan 2011 is friday and wednesday as ur letter have please verify this

check the dating please bro.
    14th is not wednesday

Shows you are one of the gate crashers to have gone down deep to see what I did there...Damn you..lol..Anyways..it's 12th wednesday and not 14th friday.Anyways u're a smart dude

Abeg................... How person fit apply ofr this scholarship sef.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast