+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 6 of 57 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Topic: Total e & p nigeria limited interview update

Re: Total e & p nigeria limited interview update

Quote Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
    Process Engineering.

I just hope this isn't one of those one or two year long recruiting processes. Knowing Naija, I won't be surprised if the next step of the recruitment process is in september 2012 at the next careers in africa.
    Well...its definitely not going to be that long but I believe this recruitment exercise is connected to the new projects, any project delay might stall the process. However, they should have at least been more specific about the time for the next stage.... the email they sent is too vague!

For your information,those people that their own recruitment exercise in Ph for Egina project are still awaiting an invitation for HR/line Manager interview.Goodluck to you all.

Any news about the October 2011 Career in Africa HR/Line manager interview in London?

i heard some guyz in London have rcieved rejection emails. so if u r yet to hear from them, u may b among d lucky few for d next stage....not too sure tho.

I contacted one of their staff,they said as long as you haven't receive rejected letter,u're close to the next stage.

Guys relax the recruitment is still on.They just finish Career Africa in Paris which held theirs this month.Clearly it seem they are watching the number of successful candidates to the number of slots available.If they are below the just skip the other process and call you to resume but if it is above then Presentation has to be done.

But I think recruitment will end this December and they will start work next year.

i believe i have answer to most of ur questions cos i want 2 try and be of help 2 someone. but b4 i answer anyone, pls re-direct ur question as 2 whether u applied 4 trainee postion or experience. even if you've done ist or 2nd stage interview
    matozim

@ matozim,
    Whats the difference between experience and entry level? I personally have 2yrs offshore experience with an MSc degree, so I dont know whether they are considering me for entry level or experience. I just have not gotten any response from them after the October 2011 Interview in London.

Quote Originally Posted by matozim View Post
    i believe i have answer to most of ur questions cos i want 2 try and be of help 2 someone. but b4 i answer anyone, pls re-direct ur question as 2 whether u applied 4 trainee postion or experience. even if you've done ist or 2nd stage interview
    My case is similar to 2goo's case, in the sense that I also have about 2 years of experience but I only have a BSc though. Anyway, I vividly remember the line manager describing the initial position as a junior process engineer position so I reckon it's entry-level.

Matozim, perhaps you can elaborate on how both scenarios are handled. Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by coolguy View Post
    Guys relax the recruitment is still on.They just finish Career Africa in Paris which held theirs this month.
    The one in Paris is for francophone speaking countries. Total attended the event, but I doubt its TEPNG subsidiary attended.

Clearly it seem they are watching the number of successful candidates to the number of slots available.If they are below the just skip the other process and call you to resume but if it is above then Presentation has to be done.
    Are you speculating or are you certain that this is usually the case.

But I think recruitment will end this December and they will start work next year.
    We have about 25 days until the end of next year. I, for one, know they probably won't do any recruitment during the christmas to new year period. 25 days is too short of a period to wrap things up in my opinion.

do we have ladies that applied for this total job or is it just a man's thing.

I just got an invite today for the next stage. I was part of the Careers in Africa Summit in Canary Wharf last October.

Quote Originally Posted by naughty View Post
    I just got an invite today for the next stage. I was part of the Careers in Africa Summit in Canary Wharf last October.
    Congrats! What position did you apply for?

+ Reply
Page 6 of 57 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast