+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 48 of 57 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Topic: Total e & p nigeria limited interview update

Re: Total e & p nigeria limited interview update

Quote Originally Posted by van4life View Post
    @ 2goo, you were contacted because HR is currently reviewing the profiles of candidates to fill up some roles which are open now. Yea, they asked for that earlier but would need to confirm your information is still current (especially your location). Wish you the best with your recruitment with Total. @Coolguy, this has nothing to do with the announcement of West Jupiter for Drilling operations. As a matter of fact drilling has been going on at Egina with Pacific Scirocco which would still be there till 1st oil is achieved. West Jupiter is just an addition and only implies increased drilling activities to meet up with the project's schedule. The guys who where on West Capella (Usan field) now operated by Exxon Mobil are waiting to receive west Jupiter. Cheers guys!
    For your information a lot of guys were contacted by TEPNG's Recruitment team myself inclusive and am very sure that myself and 2goo are not in the same discipline .Are you trying to tell me that several open positions turn up over night?What then happened to the USAN workers you claim in your early post were redundant? Clearly this has everything to do with Egina recent contract signing. I turn a blind eye to your early posts because I don't want to discourage anybody from sharing info Pacific Scirocco drilling contract ends in January 2015 and does not run to 2017 as you claim. It is for the drilling of Appraisal wells and not development wells. How can development drilling go on when FMC who has be mandated to manufacture and supply the well-heads are not due till 2015? How can they be a drilling team when the HR manager who is to managed the team was appointed in Q4 2013 and the FPSO manager Q1 this year.Please I strongly urge you to cross examine your facts. Thanks.
    Last edited by coolguy; Jul 21st, 14 at 11:21 am.

Coolguy, there is no need to argue. There's a different between facts and speculation. Facts come from knowledge which comes. What you read in the news can allow you speculate, but only those who are directly involved have the real knowledge. I come here to share knowledge and not speculations. First of all let me correct some errors you have made;
    1. Sendforth was done for over 40 guys leaving for foreign service across the group. Be sure you won't see such in the newspapers. Their roles would have to be filled soon. Are you aware that over 20 people resumed in the company three months ago (some from 2011 & 2012 and the others from the 2012 community recruitment).

2. Since I can't show you official documents please look through this link to verify your claims on Pacefic Scirocco http://www.pacificdrilling.com/Opera...o/default.aspx. It's on till 2017 and your information on 2015 is not current.

3. It may interest you to know that in reality appraisal wells and in some cases development wells are used re-completed for production. The terms refers to what stage the wells were drilled and doesn't limit the well's eventual use. It would also interest you to know that rigs are not necessarily used to lay subsea trees, UFR's and other subsea production installations. Special vessels designed for that purpose would be contracted when required.

3. Drilling team for Egina has been in existence for some years now and HR manager doesn't manage the drilling team as stated by u. FPSO manager has nothing to do with drilling of wells. His appointment came up now because the construction of the FPSO just started. I understand your confusion about these issues and can promise you a full understanding of the way it works within weeks of resumption.
    Wish you and the others the best. Give me a call if you deem it necessary. I would inbox you on issues you are getting mixed up from the Internet. It's not so complex to understand.

Cheers!

Hi Van! How can i reach you. I need to discuss some issues with you. Thanks.

If you say so I keep my fingers cross. Just wondering because am not experience those staffs that were sendforth by Total would certainly be experience guys.

Total will definitely finish the whole process on before jan.2015 by the grace of god

TEPNG is recruiting again!

Quote Originally Posted by Goodluck82 View Post
    TEPNG is recruiting again!
    Yeah, true. But this time it is for drilling and not production. Does anyone know how their drilling test would look like?

Hello guys. Its more than a month since total's last request for updated cv but still no progress.
    Whats d latest info. pls. Van4life? Anyone?

Total will call at the right time but soonest

No one commenting on the mails?..Please inform the house....

Total sent an email informing me that they are making plans to complete the latter parts of the outstanding recruitment process next month.

I've been utterly disgusted by how Total has handled this recruitment so far. Won't surprise one bit if nothing happens next month. Oh well, let's see how this one pans out.
    Emma.Msc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
    Total sent an email informing me that they are making plans to complete the latter parts of the outstanding recruitment process next month.

I've been utterly disgusted by how Total has handled this recruitment so far. Won't surprise one bit if nothing happens next month. Oh well, let's see how this one pans out.
    Hey Repubocrat, thanks for the info..I guess it goes without saying that preparation is key...What discipline are you for? And please confirm that the proposed final stage will be outside Nigeria....Blessings!!

I also got the mail for the final stage which they said will have a tentative date of between the 1st or 2nd week of September in London. They also said further update will be communicated appropriately so the wait continues but hopefully it will be the final wait.
    Emma.Msc likes this.

+ Reply
Page 48 of 57 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast