+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: PTDF WAHALA

PTDF WAHALA

PLS I NEED TO KNOW HOW MANY O'LEVEL SUBJECTS WE ARE EXPECTED TO FILL IN THE FORM. I SAW ONLY MATHS/ENGLISH ON THE DROP DOWN LIST.

Re: PTDF WAHALA

I think the site is yet to be complete. Even when they they say "add other results," nothing happens in other words no event action.
    Never Give Up In Pursuing Your Dreams...

Folks, wat`s d matter?

I have not been able to complete my online application on this ptdf site.I am ving challenges with adding my o`level results.It is showing only maths and english as the subjects.Are these the only subjects required?

What do i do ?

Reactions pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Success isn`t measured at the end of ur life.U can tell whether u re a success now or not.

i cant even log into the so called ptdf.cinfores.com.
    it tells me the page is under construction.
    please help

Hi Guys,
    @ the point of filling the form, I presumed that what was necessary was to fill in your English and Maths grade so that they can have a quick glance at the Database and see those who are having issues with these core O/L subjects and decide whether to consider their Applications or not. If you have two O/Ls, then it is best that you combine them in one scan, compress and attach during your Application.
    Afterall I have completed mine Applcn and if there was any compulsory field left out, the Application would not have proceeded to the final submission stage.

I hope this is lucid enough??
    best of luck!
    S

Pls how and where can i send my transcript. i have finished my online registration but no room for updloading of transcript. pls how what will i do
    forget

To be on a safe side, Submit your TRANSCRIPT to your state scholarship board together with your completed application page all in one envelope so as not to have any problems. If not, then I reccomend you send it through DHL or FEDex e.t.c but if you reside in Abuja, take it yourself.

Excuse me, MAGNIFICENT.
    I thought everythin was online. Are you sure we still have to print out the application and submit with our transcript? I'm still doing my online application.
    Cheers

Dear All,
    All these Manual submission is not necessary, the new online application systems differs from that of last year. If you have submitted online, that should be ok for now. but if you still feel you need to submit hard copies, then go ahead. as for me, I am done with the online process only and that will do for me for now.
    S

Mr. Magnificent,
    I do not agree with you. There is no instruction on that site that says we should submit HARD/PRINTED copy of our application. So which one are you talking about. Once you've submitted online thats all. Your print out reads APPLICATION COMPLETE! There is nothing else to be done. Just go and prepare for your exams. Please don't mislead this house. As for transcript, just keep it handy. You'll surely need it in due course.
    Thanks.

BUT HOUSE...HOW MANY OF YOU ACTUALLY RECEIVED ACKNOWLEDGMENT MAILS AFTER COMPLETING THE APPLICATION PROCESS? SOME PEOPLE RECEIVED NOTHING.
    Perseverance, Persistence and faith in GOD is all i need.

If you have finished your application, just submit. I did mine but was not convinced if they received it, so I sent them an email. They replied to tell me they did.
    So, that means submitting online is valid and once you click the submit button, they will receive it.
    Take care every one. And quickly, for those guys having problems, I dont know what the issue is, because mine was absolutely glitch free. maybe you should check your browser, or the setting.

are you guys saying there is no need to submit a transript or what cos they asked for it during the online application what do i do then?

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast