+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Topic: NLNG Recruitment update

@ask5mohaa, pls when did u write ur test and 4 what position? Thank u

Quote Originally Posted by ask5mohaa View Post
    Guys check ur mail coz the send a bomb to me can't really know what's wrong dat I can't pass, best luck to those who are successful!! The mail is:

With reference to your application for employment with NLNG for the above mentioned position. We write to thank you for your interest in NLNG and for honouring our invitation for some ability tests which you took recently.We REGRET however to inform you that you were NOT SUCCESSFUL at this time but once again, thank you immensely for your interest in our company.

We wish you good luck in your future endeavours.

Yours Faithfully,

Nigeria LNG Limited

Recruitment Team

PS: If you are interested in your individual performance,you may reply to this mail requesting details.Pls. NOTE that Performance IS NOT SCORE

BUO

Re: NLNG Recruitment update

It is well guys. just keep checkin ur mail. if there is any update, i will advice the house accordingly

@akod07 I wrote it in PH on 11th, I was among the 1st set dat wrote the test. Applied for technician. Best of luck to those dat r successful, 1 nigeria!

i got a message from them yesterday, i keep my faith...................
    With reference to your application for employment with NLNG for the above mentioned position. We write to thank you for your interest in NLNG and for honouring our invitation for some ability tests which you took recently.
    We REGRET however to inform you that you were NOT SUCCESSFUL at this time but once again, thank you immensely for your interest in our company.

We wish you good luck in your future endeavours.

Yours Faithfully,

Nigeria LNG Limited
    Recruitment Team

PS: If you are interested in your individual performance, you may reply to this mail requesting details. Pls. NOTE that Performance IS NOT SCORES.

__________________________________________________ ___________________

hey peeps check ur mails just got an invite for interview.

Yeah just got an invite too..

• I got this on monday.Does it mean i did not pass the test? somebody explain to me
      Application for Employment as Technician - Ability Tests Feedback‏

11/02/11

Online, Recruitmen​t

Add to contacts

Dear All (Via BCC),
    This is to let you know outcome of Ability Test you took in Lagos or PHC 11th – 17th October 2011.

There were 3-Crirtical Tests for the position of Mechanical Technician viz: VERBAL COMPREHENSION, NUMERICAL COMPUTATION & MECHANICAL COMPREHENSION.

Failure to meet the cut-off criteria in ANY of these meant a candidate failed the whole test. You have fallen in this category and therefore MAY NOT be progressed to the next stage.

Our Tests results are valid for 12-Months so we have placed you on Standby for any suitable position that will require abilities other than the current position.

Again, thank you for your interest in Nigeria LNG Limited and we wish you good luck in your other endeavors.

Regards,
    Recruitment Team,
    Nigeria LNG Ltd

__________________________________________________ ___________________Disclaimer NoticeThis e-mail, any attachments thereto and response string is intended solely for the attention and use of the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. In the event that you are not the intended recipient(s) of this e-mail and any attachments thereto, be notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received or otherwise encountered this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender and permanently delete the e-mail, any attachments and response string as well as any copy printout in connection therewith.________________________________________ ______________________
    one luv

just got an invite 4 interview

BUO

mine is 15th. any other person for 15th?

Hello guys! Once again, congrats to all invitees nd success all d way. Any clue as to hw d interview is gona look like? And sum1 shud pls update me on d TEO process. Av they started medicals? Tanx

I applied 4 Mechanical Technician n i just got dis. it read state thus,

Dear All, RE: INVITATION FOR ORAL INTERVIEW/COMPETENCY DEMONSTRATION FOR THE POSITION OF TECHNICIAN With reference to your application for employment with Nigeria LNG Limitedfor the above mentioned position and your performance in the test conducted recently, we are pleased to invite you for an oral interview/competency demonstration as scheduled below:

DATE: Tuesday 15TH November, 2011 TIME: 12 NOON VENUE: EKO HOTELS & SUITES
    ADETOKUNBO ADEMOLA STREET
    VICTORIA ISLAND
    LAGOS STATE

You will be required to bring with you originals and photocopies of all your Certificates, Testimonials, Birth Certificate or Age Declaration, a copy of your current curriculum Vitae, a recent passport photo of yourself (full face and without glasses) and a means of identification. Yours faithfully, For: NIGERIA LNG LIMITED
    Pls, what do they mean by the term "competency interview" N 1 wit light on dis issue shl pls xplane.
    love u all.

Pls house, do they mean by the term "COMPETENCY DEMONSTRATION"

It simply means come n demonstrate all u hv written on your CV..with confidence n calmness.

+ Reply
Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast