+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 7 of 45 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Topic: NDDC Post Graduate Foreign Scholarship Program 2011

pyrex, thanks so much.

Re: NDDC Post Graduate Foreign Scholarship Program 2011

Quote Originally Posted by linsnow View Post
    donivald, thanks but what do they mean by passage methodology? i need to know how to go about this cos no time.
    @linsnow: its a page methodology. i think there was a mistake on the internet post. i actually got a text from them for confirmation. wish u all the best

Quote Originally Posted by chukzy4u View Post
    plz hw do i get my Registration Print-out because i was not able to print out during the application period.
    Som 1 with good advise on this should respond as there is less time
    I made another registration print out with a friend's format. U cud send me an email ASAP so i can forward u the format to input ur details. My email is [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by ovosa4real View Post
    QUOTE=Figoinc;494975]I received a text today confirming my invitation for the oral interview at port harcourt. does anyone know what the interview will be all about? And on the other hand what will the methodology be about? Please anyone will relevant info shd share with us. thanks
    Hello Peeps,
    Please I was shortlisted but yet to receive my text invite. What time is the interview? Pls need your response because I have a visa interview scheduled for that day. I'm so worried.
    Thanks n God bless.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Figoinc View Post
    Hello Peeps,
    Please I was shortlisted but yet to receive my text invite. What time is the interview? Pls need your response because I have a visa interview scheduled for that day. I'm so worried.
    Thanks n God bless.
    [/QUOTE]

The time for the test is 8.30 am

Quote Originally Posted by Have_mercy_now View Post
    Finally the list is out, and I thank God my name is there. Glad to meet you Guys the venue. But the my concern now is "methodology of the programme" thing. Please does anyone have the slightest idea of what that's all about? Please let's discuss this here. I wish every one success; and a better opportunity for our friends whose names were not shortlisted. It's working!!!!!!!
    This should help

Methodology can be:

1. "the analysis of the principles of methods, rules, and postulates employed by a discipline";[1]
    2. "the systematic study of methods that are, can be, or have been applied within a discipline".[1]
    3. A documented process for management of projects that contains procedures, definitions and explanations of techniques used to collect, store, analyze and present information as part of a research process in a given discipline.
    4. the study or description of methods [2]

Figoinc and Keejah, thanks a lot! God bless u both

pls can anybody send the registration format/template to me- [email protected]

and as per the 1 page research methodology... any ideas of whats to be included.

thanks

please house has anyone from abia and akwaibom gone for the interview which was held today at presidential hotel? if so please share with us how the inverview/screening went and the kind of question they asked.your ernest reply will be highly appreciated. thanks

pls can anyone forward the format of the NDDC registration printout. [email protected]
    Thanks

Pls is there anyone that has been interviewed from abia that is in this forum? Pls can u share what u were asked or what d interview was all about? Thank you

@jahboy, it's not research methodology. Research methodology talks about the step-by-step process you took in getting a result.i.e the difficulties you faced, where and how you were able to get your data and other relevant analysis.

All the explanations for methodology i've checked so far have all been laying much emphasis on Research methodology. In this context, methodology is simply "the technique/method employed in achieving a result".

What I feel they're asking for is simply two things:
    1. A description of the course
    2. How the course would be taught and assessed.

This is how i intend to structure mine if i don't get a better alternative.

I meant "the technique/method employed in achieving something".

+ Reply
Page 7 of 45 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast