+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Topic: How was PTDF exam

Quote Originally Posted by sallymos View Post
    praise God ooh.nhj members help me praise God.this morning i got a call frm a freind congratulating me on my succes at the exams,i didnt believe him,but lo and behold i chkd my name and it reads successful for Msc award.im still not believing it though im seeing it for real here.no man knw man bcos i dont knw anyone.besides am not from the north and am just like you fellow nhj members.pls help me thank God for this success.i believe yours will come also in jesus name.thks yall.
    Congrat man! See u @ uk

Quote Originally Posted by sallymos View Post
    praise God ooh.nhj members help me praise God.this morning i got a call frm a freind congratulating me on my succes at the exams,i didnt believe him,but lo and behold i chkd my name and it reads successful for Msc award.im still not believing it though im seeing it for real here.no man knw man bcos i dont knw anyone.besides am not from the north and am just like you fellow nhj members.pls help me thank God for this success.i believe yours will come also in jesus name.thks yall.
    Congrats man! See u @ uk

Re: How was PTDF exam

@Sally, congrats dude....

BSF

The result is out , and I must say that THERE WA S A LOT OF UNDERGROUND LOBBYING. VERY VERY FEW PEOPLE PASSED(THEIR POSITIONS WAS ACTUALLY SACRIFICED), AT THE EXPENSE OF THE BIG GUNS
    As a man Thinketh so is He! What are you THINKING Now!!!

Men so finally ptdf don cast.just checked my status *smh*. God dey! cos the darkest part of the night always leads on to the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by jekyll View Post
    kudais u r rite,those successful ones r for man knw man so hope s still high 4 odas wt shortlisted 4 test n shortlisted 4 interview,bcos there are odas wt nt shortlisted 4 interview 2. Bt y all d successful ones r northners.? well our leaders are crass idiots
    With this kind of mindset little wonder you were not shortlisted. I weep for Nigerian youths these days. If you are very good, it will be difficult to deny you your due. Please quit making assertions if you have not got facts.

ptdf.cinfores.com. click on check status.type your surname or first name.

ptdf.cinfores.com

kudais u r rite,those successful ones r for man knw man so hope s still high 4 odas wt shortlisted 4 test n shortlisted 4 interview,bcos there are odas wt nt shortlisted 4 interview 2. Bt y all d successful ones r northners.? well our leaders are crass idiots
    With this kind of mindset little wonder you were not shortlisted. I weep for Nigerian youths these days. If you are very good, it will be difficult to deny you your due. Please quit making assertions if you have not got facts.

With this kind of mindset, I will not be surprised if you are not shortlisted. Why would you think you can't get things on merit in Nigeria? I am a scholar and many people i met during induction got it on merit. If you think you are good what makes you think there is no one better? moreso you answered different questions so stop kicking and move on. For those that were not shortlisted they will still call for the local scheme. IPS scheme is a very good one.

guys d list is out on www.ptdf.gov.ng since yesterday.this year only 125 candidates wer selected,mostly 3 from each state as against the usual 7-8,oil producing states has 4,and i fink borno,infact abuja has just 2 candidates,i'm guessing this is a sure sign its goin 2b d last OSS. Congrats 2 those who made it,and for those who didn't,not 2 worry,there are better opportunities in this country

where's d list ooo

Guys. Its unbelievable to my eyes. God has done it. I was finally shortlisted at the sixth trial since 2007.its just GOD. I knew no one. For those who hvnt been shortlist keep tryin.God will make ur turn someday.join appreeciate God.
    nne_mak likes this.

+ Reply
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast