+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 54 of 401 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Quote Originally Posted by SAKABU View Post
    I ealier told you all is done and you can see how he said above that" no more addition/subtraction"....its now signed and sent fro FCC for records
    thanks bro.......do u mean it has now been signed by the president?

Error!!! Be careful how u believe. Ppl in Abuja are calling to know if it is out. Don't let anyone make a fool of u or ar u not a graduate? Nigerians are so gullible. How can they post DPR intakes at FCC N DPR is not aware? Oga is far away in USA n will be back nxt week. Everytn is ready sha like SAKABU earlier said n very soon u will kno ur faith. Pls don't gv urself any trouble. Some pple were previliged to kno their faith bcos d list was carried by human beings to d various place it went. That shld not make d few ones who knew they made it to gv d majority who do not kno dat they made it hyper. I don't want any 1 to passout b4 his/her brkthru.
    Iceland likes this.

its now september not october!!! Congrats! Congrats!! Congrats!!! Get ur phone charge always and follow up your posting address, letters on their way soonest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its now september not october!!! Congrats! Congrats!! Congrats!!! Get ur phone charge always and follow up your posting address, letters on their way soonest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    . Amen oh! Man of God Sakabu

I dey feel you. We go soon dey celebrate d breath of fresh air for oyinbo country.

Sup guys? Happy sunday to you all.
    Hope we remembered to thank God for giving us this job?
    Do have a wonderful day. 1luv

Am not a hopeful in this recruitment but really, am happy for you guys, especially for those that will received God's anointing to be successful. For those who will not make the list eventually, all hopes are not lost! Opportunities abound. My wish is that let this recruitment be a transparent one, and NNPC may follow suit.

Halleluyah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the Month we shall live to remember for good in the history of our lifes. congrats in advance!
    me dey

come back to page one plss
    r

Quote Originally Posted by fajeminigba View Post
    Lol....maybe dammytex wan run for one one chick! lol
    very funny.
    Thanks everybody for all your advice on retrieving my old line.

Let me kuku fill you guys in;

The old line was actually my former official line with my former company. I just joined a new company. I had to drop the old glo line together with laptop and other company materials.

The mistake I made was not dropping my personal number (which I hardly use anyway) on the day I came to gatecrash for the DPR test. And I really passed oo and did so well in my interview also (I'm sure).

I pray they also send emails when they call us.

As a sharp Naija guy, once I hear from this thread, that they have started calling; I'm going straight to their office claiming I was supposed to be sent a text message and that I have come for my employment offer letter.

Till then sha, God help us.

Quote Originally Posted by sallymos View Post
    come back to page one plss
    Elucidate, please.
    I am what I am just by HIS Grace! . . . The Future is Bright; The Future is Me!

Quote Originally Posted by wamiri View Post
    Good morning house. I love your spirit in the house but it seems something is amiss here!!!! The names of the experience list has not been processed, its been expected at the FCC for approval. The only thing i noticed here is graduate trainee Hmmm it is well anyway. From the Info I heard the Total list of both the experienced and Trainee wil be processed together so pls house any light on this new dimension.

I first want to acknowledge every contribution made so far by every member of this honorable house. I really love the unity and sense of maturity exhibited here.
    Secondly I would like Major Al-Sakabu to kindly comment on Mr wamiri's contribution as stated above. Please kindly help this honorable house to get the genuinety of his comment.
    Thank u!

Quote Originally Posted by dammytex View Post
    very funny.
    Thanks everybody for all your advice on retrieving my old line.

Let me kuku fill you guys in;

The old line was actually my former official line with my former company. I just joined a new company. I had to drop the old glo line together with laptop and other company materials.

The mistake I made was not dropping my personal number (which I hardly use anyway) on the day I came to gatecrash for the DPR test. And I really passed oo and did so well in my interview also (I'm sure).

I pray they also send emails when they call us.

As a sharp Naija guy, once I hear from this thread, that they have started calling; I'm going straight to their office claiming I was supposed to be sent a text message and that I have come for my employment offer letter.

Till then sha, God help us.
    nice one bro.......all the best.

+ Reply