+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 6 of 142 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Topic: Union Bank Thread! Am truly sori 4 Deleting it!

@ AVB. I dont need the number. If and when they need me, they will call me. Banks usually do mass interviews, so I dont know why only two or three people were invited on this forum.

Re: Union Bank Thread! Am truly sori 4 Deleting it!

@bravehost4u, I guess I'll just av to leave u to say whatever u want. There's no point trying to make u believe it's true. It's not like convincing you will add any value to my life. Smh!

Bravehost4u....i was among those invited for the Union Bank Interview...i do not know anyone in Union Bank neither did i influence it..i scored a lil bit above 55 in the test...I didnt even want to write the test in the first place cos of Union Bank's "reputation", the only reason i wrote the test was cos i wanted to have a feel of DRAGNET's test format.......We were told that its in batches and we should not expect any feedback anytime soon cos they would be interviewing different batches...the HR people are Nigerian,they got a white guy to handle the Assessment Centre which i believe was outsourced to a recruitment agency.....I do not know the criteria for shortlisting cos people that had 41 were in my group....Let's not loose hope,a lot of people in this forum would be called and by GOD's grace would share testimonies on this thread.Amen....Have a lovely week ahead.Cheers!

Thanks dear, appreciate

Thanks dear, appreciate. If true, how come this is ur first comment on this forum, secondly, a little above 55 is anything above 55 and less than infinity. .. ..

Cheers.

Hmmmm guy you still dey doubt?@ bravehost4u nawaohh any way thanks for the words of encouragement @aash

Quote Originally Posted by bravehost4u View Post
    Thanks dear, appreciate. If true, how come this is ur first comment on this forum, secondly, a little above 55 is anything above 55 and less than infinity. .. ..

Cheers.
    This is my first comment on this forum cos (like i mentioned earlier) am not truly interested in UNION BANK...my dear, na condition make crayfish bend...Its not funny sitting at home for more than 6months after NYSC completion....if d economy was so good and graduates were not being exploited by different coy's..one ought to target the top-tier banks....anywayz....E go beta!.....Secondly, i dont want to mention my score cos during the mini-breaks while chatting with the others some of us mentioned our scores and i wld like to stay anonymous...*smiles*...so a lil above 55 and less than infinity wld suffice *winks*....Takia bro!

@ aash were u part of the first batch on friday or second batch.

I scored 43% n am still waitin, y r dey slow? Union ooooooooo

@Aash, i like ur person, indeed u have a striking personality and if union bank is anything to go by, ve got it.let me believe......Que Sera Sera...
    ***LIMITLESS***que sera sera

Hahahahahahahaha you see before you believe blessed are those who believe without seeing, brave4u notin do you!

@all. I am really loving this thread because of the things being said by those who went for the so called assessment. @AAsh, At no assessment center will they tell you not to expect from them soon. Even if they plan to call you after one year, they will just tell you they will get back to you soon. The last time union bank recruited freshmen, they interviewed about 100 people per day on each interview day.

@bravehost4u. You may apply for access bank graduate trainee. Just google it and you would get links to their website. There is also a thread on that on this forum. I really dont expect union bank to call for interview anytime soon because there are changes going on in the bank. They have a new board, new ownership structure and so on

+ Reply
Page 6 of 142 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast