+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3878868788
Results 1,132 to 1,141 of 1141

Topic: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

Re: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

Few are called, fewer are chosen. I won't post anything online here again, on this subject matter after now. We are sadly experiencing an "every man to himself, and God for us all" moment on the thread. I feel sad that a lot of our people are silently pursuing their dreams, following up on their leads and making progress while the rest of us mortals wallow in great expectations that are turning out false. My findings point to a conspiracy of silence amongst hitherto vocal members who were heroes of the struggle in times past coz they've bitten the bullet. It's very heartbreaking. To save my energy for the bigger challenges that lie ahead, I'm bowing out of this journey, and from discussing everything NDIC online again. It was a pleasure sharing the platform with all of you. I hope to someday, reconnect with some of you guys on other issues and maybe, other platforms. We are all collectively guilty of the sins we accuse others' of. I love you all.

sry guys that i did not post this on time. Just found out that they never posted any letters through any mail. the number employed for the 2010 recruitment is 101. successful candidates were called directly through mobile to come and collect their letters. collected mine on wednesday. if you were not called then, the sad truth is that you were not successful. almost every body has either collected or have sent someone to collect on their behalf. i wish every one all the best in their future endevours.
    l

Congrats to all those who have received their offer letters for the 2010 NDIC recruitment. Well a friend of mine was called on friday by NDIC to attend a post interview screening on saturday 6th Nov 2010.
    VISION 2020

@blues 111
    collected mine also ! I thank God for everything, its been quite a long wait indeed.Do you know if we are to sign the appointment letter and take it back to NDIC before we resume on november 22?

@T-Cann
    I want to say thanks for setting up this thread, regardless of what people might say or think about you, It is my honest opinion that this thread has proved to be very usefull, kudos to you for setting it up in the first place.I specifically want to thank you for the interview tips you gave when i requested for it, I was asked specific questions from the points you suggested, and i believe that this appointment letter with me is a testimony to the goodness of your heart.Thanks and may God continue to Bless you.Amen.

@celemel
    Please tke things easy, your contributions to this thread has added alot to me. I dont know if you have collected your appointment letter or not, if you have congrats, if not, perhaps you soon will, if not, something will definitely come up for you soon, there's a reason for everything.All is as God wills it to be.
    Try to understand, that in this world sometimes, everyone sooner or later, will always pursue his or her own interest,we all came to this world alone , and alone we shall leave it. I agree with you we all are somewhat guilty of that which we accuse others of. Take care man.All the best to you.

@Robinmosi!
    Congrats!!!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

Congrats to all those who have collected their appointment letters from NDIC.

God bless you all and help you have very successful careers, in Jesus name, Amen.

@Dagunro

Thanks !

pls NDIC newly recruited staff for both 1st and 2nd list,pls wats da latest for da 3rd list that just wrong their exam last month?

T-cann and co pls how far.

Quote Originally Posted by lilltleangel
    pls NDIC newly recruited staff for both 1st and 2nd list,pls wats da latest for da 3rd list that just wrong their exam last month?
    you mean another exams was conducted in november

+ Reply
Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3878868788