+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 12 of 88 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Topic: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

Re: NDIC -INTERVIEW AND PAY(What to expect and get?)

Today is wednesday and its now less than 72 hours to the rumoured friday date...All I want is to get my NDIC letter latest friday...I dont want it to extend beyond this week.....In God I trust....

THE LONGER THE WAITING PERIOD THE LONGER THE POSTS. BUT BY GOD'S GRACE THE WAITING PERIOD IS OVER. THE COUNTDOWN HAS BEGUN ITS ABOUT 70 HRS FROM NOW.

HMMMMM!!!!!

If u dont get a sms alert by close of business day friday 23rd,forget it.i hear training date has been set for may.as for the number of successfull ppl.nobody wan talk...

Junior Member dejavuy2ks@yahoo.com's Avatar

hello evry1 thanks for your contribution so far, pls the last guy dat just sent d last info pls can u kindly shed more light on ur contributn and hw authentic is it. well tanks once again but all i know is dat if its one person am the one, but i pray all of us will make it, infact i ve a strong feelng most of us all here will make it see u at the venue. one love

Don't let us fool ourselves here, if by Friday nothing happens what do we say of those feeding us with these info?

Let us remain focused and discipline.

Let us get rid of anxiety and remain positive about the future.

and i bet you everyone here will laugh last!!

Wish ALL NDIC hopefuls da very BEST.

After using my precious airtime to find out wats going on,this is the thank u i get.call someone u know can help with info.oh i forgot,u dont know jack!

...common clubon05
    Don't take it personal,people take isues & react to info differently. I ve been following post but u will notice I deliberately kept quiet.some recent posts have been to say the least insensitive and insultive to some of our thread members like clubon05,celemel,dbest etc that spend their time and money to scoop info for us here.
    Let me quickly add that they re just offering us charitable services worthy of appreciation. Their source may not be 100% correct all the time, but at least we are been encouraged here to keep the hope high, if that's the only thing we achieve with their info.
    Also let me clear it that the Friday lastest dateline is not given by any thread member here as 100% certain, we are all speculating, so pls let no one call for anybody's head if Friday comes and your phone does not beep, we don't have NDIC or FITC staff in here.
    For those that feel insulted by the posts by some people here,I apologise on their behalf, pls forgive and let's keep our spirits high(don't cease to bring in info you get plsssss). I ve noticed that even the comments came from non regulars in the thead that just peep in once a while.
    4 all NDIC hopefuls here, but the regulars and peepers, we will all make it, amen.

T.cann nice one 4rm u.one nid not 2get angry ova anada ones thread.getin info and bringin it 2d house shows how wel wishin such person is 2 oda members.coz sourcing 4such info aint an easy task.such a pesin shld b comended rada dan castigated.all d same lets kip d spirit alive 4 one day it shal all b ova.c u all at induction.

T-cann,i'm sorry i lost my cool.i really need this job.GOD knows.i was told that management assist. Positions are all on merit.the reason being that the recruitment was outsourced to FITC upto training stages and FCC has to approve.my insider at NDIC would know if training for new staff was taking place.he said first week of may,do the math.i believe that this job is mine already in jesus name.

T-Cann thumbs up for that contribution…..Clubon05 common, You need not to get upset at anybody’s comment. Just do your own with good faith and live the rest to the point.

And you know the irony of this whole issue?.......All of us here are still going to be best of friends when we finally become colleagues at NDIC…

For now lets keep praying and hoping to hear the good news…we still have some few hours below 42hrs…..We never can say…..

No clubon05,
    Don't get me wrong, am not blaming you for reacting to some of those insensitive posts, all I was just saying is that eveyone of us shd keep calm and be expectant on God.
    I also need the job badly, God knows, am sure you know the feeling of being stuck in a place, with no ray of hope to break out of that system.
    Doing the math of the info I said in your earlier post,letters shd ideally be given out this week, lastest next Thursday.
    Let us as a body of hopeful, stay calm and indistracted, till our phones beep at the set day.shalom!!

No problem Bros.from my experience with FITC,the letters come last.sms alert first,then comes emails.so may not get letters till training date.T-cann u know what borders me,is that my insider told me the lobbying for these jobs is so .so ppl have this infos but nobody wants to talk.why,my ppl why?

+ Reply
Page 12 of 88 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast