+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: MEDIA REACH updates after aptitude test!

MEDIA REACH updates after aptitude test!

Hi house,

any one heard from Mediareach/ hightech/humanedge?? AFTER d saturday aptitude?

Re: MEDIA REACH

Also looking forward to hearing from them. Though d test was kinda hard for me, I'm hoping that I'll scale thru by God's grace. Let's keep waiting.

i got a text from HUMAN EDGE inviting for an aptitude test tommorow 26/06/10, by 12 noon at ikeja. pls @ bgurl, what is their test format like?
    any body knows the relationship between hightechsynergy and HUMAN EDGE, cos i have written a test and interview with hightechsynergy for the same position(ASST. EXEC- PLANNING,BUYING AND CONTROL) human edge is inviting me for.
    @ HOUSE: PLS, ANYONE WITH INFO SHOULD CLARIFY. THANKS.

I dnt know d connectn btw d two. I wrote my test with hightech synergy and wrote another one with media reach.

I think Humanedge is currently recruiting for MediaReach OMD. I'm also scheduled to take the Aptitude test today by 2pm. Success to everyone.
    Grace upon grace...I'm favoured.

Got an sms for an interview tomorrow, 30th June. Did anyone else get same?

Hi guys.

Hight tech synergy and Human edge both recruit for Media reach. the thing is Human edge is the oldest with them hence have an upper hand, whilst Hightech just get a small slot. @ Superbrain: Did u do aptitude with human edge or hightech?

@ lina, I did the aptitude with Human Edge last Saturday and was successful. I'm scheduled to be at an interview there today. Any tips on what to expect? I applied for the position of Assistant Executive. Your response will be highly appreciated.

Re: MEDIA REACH updates after aptitude test!

Hey guys, just had my interview. The lady wasn't friendly. Asked the basics, introduce yourself, what interested you most about the application, what you understand about the industry, why you want to make a career switch, and many more. Please when asked to ask a question, never ask the interviewer to tell you the ideal career path for the applied position. They're tired of that crap. Rephrase the question or simply ask about key industry events or certifications that improve performance on the job. I was told there will be another test with the client. Success to those who have been called.

Helo.pls hw do u guys applied to mediareach.wats of those with experience in media already.plssssss i need dis info.

haus pls i'm waiting.i need dis info.

@ chemche, you apply to MediaReach OMD through Human Edge. www.heworld.com. I advise you visit the Human Edge office in Ikeja to make enquiries. Go prepared with your CV and credentials. Who knows? You may be tested on the spot. Same happened to a guy on the day of the aptitude test. He walked in to drop his CV, was told a test was going on that day, he wrote the test with us and I saw him on the day of the interview.

So, I advise you visit the Human Edge office to make your enquiries.

Hi guys. Well we had our interview with Media reach on Saturday and it threw us off guard. We did ours through Hightech not Human edge sha. After 3 stages with the agency which comprised of aptitude tests and interview, we did a higher aptitude test with Media reach last month, it was really tough ooo. comprised of numerical, verbal, data interpretation and essay writing. set by Media reach Ghana and marked there as well.

they got back to 10 of us and we went for the final interview on saturday. u will be given a topic to discus on for 5mins. so u have to be current and eloquent. i guess human edge is still behind and will catch up with us since media reach will be picking from both agencies.
    hope this helps. cheers

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast