+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 88 of 98 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast
Results 1,132 to 1,144 of 1268
Like Tree77Likes

Topic: Invitation for Computer Based Test at Mtn Maritime House

Re: Invitation for Computer Based Test at Mtn Maritime House

May God help us Nigerians....yes, d pay may not b like....up dere, but just like biggyflame said, we all know about d tax and pension deduction right frm day 1. I honestly don't tink its gd to already start complaining, let's @least c wot happens @ d end of november before we start judging. Woteva happened in jos don pass, dis is cnssl mayfair. Let's hope n pray it doesn't happen here. Its been fun picking calls and relating with oda CCRs. Let's try n have fun first of all ok guys? I'm sure it aint as bad as we all painting it to b.....let's b optimistic. One love pple

@Olusola,thanks 4 buttressing my point... How u dey,have we met b4 or where are u? Mayfair or Apapa..? 1luv bro.. @all 2nd stream hope u will join us at Mayfair soon,see u guys then...

@biggyflame....u @ mayfair? We've not met yet. I am @ mayfair too.

My dear friends congrats to all who made it to the last stage. Now listen there are things that are meant to be for your own consumption alone, or rather if you have any issue with your payment discuss with ur colleagues or the HR as you have rightly done which you got a positive response, you where informed that 7.5% pension will be deducted, so y complain now. PM yourselves to achieve a positive result or change if u continue to it here, I bet u, you will be gripped with fear at the responses u will get. I advise u to concentrate more on ur duties for now cos dis is too early for complains. And for those who were laid out of duty in Jos did you tel us here that you all went on STRIKE and that forced your termination of duty? Wait a minute I am not supporting them for laying you off, no I won’t do that. But I was against ur action. In d communication firm where I work we had dis kind of issue but we communicated with those in charge and it was resolved amicably within us. My dear friends It is too early to conclude or judge based on what was explained concerning ur week off on ur payment .this job is meant to be a stepping stone for all….Pls don’t misquote me,am I was only “Suggesting “ I wish u all d best of luck. God bless u all

@yewande You have spoken excellently. People behave differently to different people. Just because your former landlord gave u stress,doesn't mean he'll do that to the new tenant. My "fresh" colleagues, forget whatever you've heard...stop online bickering, know your job, do your job, and the sky is your launching pad!

@all.. Pls you guys should excersise patience and not take things hard. I wish you guys all the best. God will definately favour you and lift you higher. One love

Hellloooo anybody home

Hello,mehn see has the thread dey quiet like a burial ground,na wa oo.. CCR's don dey chop calls dey go with different shift and d distance to cope with. Lolz.. It is well..
    Let's share our experiences so far nah.. Then am worried that most of us relating here abstractly b4 we got the job just vanished into thin-air after gettin d job without even bothered to look for each other at Mayfair.. It is not fair oo.. To start with am in Kingwood team,which team are U .

I am team Satinwood.

Yes o, I'm in team Walnut. Biggyflame wats up? I tried alerting u 2day at work, you were kinda far 4rm me.

Lol so der is kingwood again.the whole essence of dis forum is 4 us to keep in touch talk delebrate on stuffs learn so many good things can come out of dis.so pple don't let dis place die oh

Yeah and I rep team satinwood

@jaddie n co hello guys. Mayfair far like...... How have U̶̲̥̅̊ guys been copin? I neva get team. Apapa team B workng 2-4 tomao. Cheers.

+ Reply
Page 88 of 98 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast