+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: IITA Calling!!!

Smile IITA Calling!!!

Hey Housemates,
    I got an invite from IITA HR at about 4:33pm yesterday. It reads:

"You are hereby invited to the Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test at IITA Ibadan on Monday 18/04/2011 at 9:00am. Please come with your self identification".

Anybody who got similar sms?
    What should we expect in terms of questions to be asked?

Re: IITA Calling!!!

I applied but did not get the txt. Wish you best of Luck.

@Awedaka, can u rem the post u applied for? Cos I have a feeling that maybe they are going to call pipl in batches based on the various departments we applied to, or wat do u tink?

the exam is in six section, sentence correction, critical reasonoing, numerical reasoninig, iq test, speed test e.t.c goodluck

@babymi, i just want to tank you for the little insight u gave us on the questions/sections in the exams. It was indeed very helpful. I wrote mine on Mon. It was quite tough, I must tell esp all those Critical and Logical reasononings. Anyway, what's baffling me the most is tha unlike the Naijahotjobbers that I know, those that wrote before us blatantly refused to share ideas as per what or what not to expect. Na waa oh, or did u not notice it babymi? Well, we will all get there, by HIS grace.
    Those that wrote on Mon, how did u find the test? Pls contribute!

Yes. I noticed that generally nowadays, people dont make much contributions on naijahotjobs any more. Maybe the new look of the site is not too user friendly to most.

how many of you wrote on mon?. when did they promise to start calling for interview for succesful candidate. am nervous o, cos the perssonel manager told us they will start calling immediately after the test on monday. please share any useful information

@Babymi: the personnel mgr told us dt they wd start callin latest by end of dis week or 1st week in May.

@Babymi: Sorry I could not reply ur post since. Been really busy. We were 37 people that wrote on Mon 18th April. Well, the personnel mgr told us they will start notifying successful candidates as from next week ie 25th April, but that every successful candidate wld hav bin notified b4 the end of next week. Since Mon & Tues are not work days, I feel they may start sending out the notice from Wed or so. I myself am nervous a little bit, but I trust God. Just chill dear, God will see us all through. But how was d test 4 u guys that wrote b4 us? Men, it was tough o! but I gave it my best shot. And that negative marking clause is another issue altogether! Guys pls share ur experiences.

anyinwa. please any information yet? i tried to contact one or two people that will wrote 2gther, but said nothing has come up yet. am a little bit worried about the negative marking too, but i hope they will be more easy on us. the exam is so tough especially the numerical/iq test. though, the manager said they will use computer to mark, but we saw them marking it manually before we left the venue that day.he also said he will give oppourtunty to as much people to come for the interview.i.e he said he will use ratio 1.5 to send out invitation to successful candidate in each department. assuming he is loooking for one candidate in a department, they will call 5 people for the interview, it now depends on individual ability. please let me know as soon as u hear anything.lets be hopeful, that means 75 candidate wrote the examination cos we were like 38 the first day. the fewer the better

@babymi: I haven't heard anything too. I just spoke wit a friend who wrote on the same day with me, and he said he hasn't heard anything too. Do not worry, I'll keep you posted once I hear anything. I rem the Mgr telling us that they are going to take about 2/3 of all the people that came for the exam. Let's trust God and keep our fingers crossed. I must admit, I am nervous too, but it's well.

yu guys shd just relax...a frnd's doing I.T training there, spoke wiv him and he said the result is not out yet...Just trust GOD and everything will be fine. Am hoping too

@Ireteeh; tanx for the update. It is well o!

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast