+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: FIRS ISSUE

FIRS ISSUE

Hi naijahotjobers,i want to share my portion of view abt FIRS test we wrote weeks ago.Well, its obvious they called some ppl for second stage(on their functional areas).i want us, most especially the entry level applicants , to believe that the functional area test is nt for us ,its actually meant for those that applied for managerial post and with 6 to 12 years experience.No one will call a graduate with no experience in any organisation for functional area test..So lets keep prayin i strongly believe that the results for entry level applicants will soon be released and everybody will be contacted either good or the opposite.
    ur opinions are also welcome if u knw latest abt our HOPE, FIRS.
    akinbumiti thompson akinola

Re: FIRS ISSUE

Thanks Thompsob 4 the words of encouragement. I think all we need now is prayer and more prayer.

J.B

Beautiful words there. One thing i do overtly support in your statement is the fact that they will contact you...even in the opposite.
    You will accept the fact that virtually everyone who was called up had forgotten about ever applying. So FIRS have proven that at least they can be trusted. I am optimistic that many shall find their desires fulfilled this time, and by them in Jesus name. And i pray that whosever wishes to frustrate the intent to employ the qualified shall be ceased by what took Ananias and his wife. And all that will join up that negative force/group shall bear same judgement. No graduate went to school hoping to become his or her dad's 2nd wife.As for me, NO!
    May the blessings of God locate you all even while earnestly anticipating a favorable work and not a job!
    Work?- You find fulfillment.
    Job?- only to provide food on the table.
    Be Blest!

I wrote the second test and i dont have 2 -3 years experience and we were alot dat are just b.sc holders.i just hope they (FIRS) know what they are doing.

+ Reply