+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Dovecare offer letter

Dovecare offer letter

House i got a text followed by a mail in spam box yesterday.its their offer letter,guarantors form and personal data form. salary is 130000k. health,commission,transport. etc inclusive. Did anybody got same msg pls. I need response ASAP. cos its time bound.

Re: Dovecare offer letter

i got the same info in my inbox. and a text message

Plz,its d 130,000k 4 a month,wats d nature of d job n how many intaview were conducted b4 d ofa letter?Ur fast response wud b wel appreciated.Tanks

Got the mail too, na God o! lets see how this one works. one love house

Hey guys,please lets know whats up with Dove care. What position did you guys applied for and how was your interview with them on saturday?

Happy sunday

Dove care should have given us d break down of that 130000k.what is the basic ?we don't know. anybody with ideal. because it look juicy but one need to take caution before jumping at the offer. cheers peeps

In d offer letter the 130k encompasses your commission, so from my opinion the basic should be between 60-70k, the job looks like fun, wonder how the selection was made from the briefest of interviews. Goodluck all.

I got the same message too, I wonder how they are going to pay such an amount for a marketing traineee.

All that glitters aint gold!!!!!!!!!!!!

i support you @paidjob, lets see how it goes and take to our heels when it gets messy. my particular worry is the numerous amount of notification texts and emails been sent. How many people got this? cos its possible they are sending this to everyone.

hi, i got 3 text msgs form dem, and also 5 mails, am thinkin they sent it to everyone dat was there,cos on the offer letter, our names shoud ve been written dere instead of dear sir/ma.wot do you guys think?

House, I got my offer letter also........
    But can they sent to everybody? Rhetorical Question.....
    It cant be possible.
    But it was stated in the mail sent that the Hard Copy
    of the Offer Letter will be given to us ...........
    I am on the race .....
    Congrats!

PLZ SOMEBODY SHOULD HELP US OUT WITH SECTION OF RENUMERATION IF IT REALLY WORTH TAKING UP THE JOB. COS, I DONT WANT TO HAVE MYSELF TO BE BLAMED.

DOVECARE
    Professional Services_____
    Ilupeju Office: Ketu Office:
    19, Town Planning 25, Alhaji Usman,
    Way, Ilupeju, Agboyi Estate, Ketu
    Lagos. Lagos.
    Tel:08035697340 [email protected]
    www.dovecareng.com

June 11, 2010

Dear Sir/Madam,

PROVISIONAL OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT

With reference to your application and subsequent discussions with us, we are pleased to offer you a provisional employment with Dove Care as a Graduate Trainee.

EMPLOYMENT DETAILS
    The employment commences with an initial probation period of three months after which you will be confirmed subject to satisfactory performance on your scorecard deliverables, upon receipt of satisfactory references and your providing written guarantee from one responsible person acceptable to this company.

During and after the probation period, either party may discontinue this employment by giving two week’s written notice.

REMUNERATION
    (a) Salary:
    You are entitled to a monthly payment of N130, 000.00 (One Hundred & Thirty Thousand naira). This comprises of salary, commission, health and transportation. The salary can only be earned fully on achievement of 100% of monthly target, otherwise shall be pro- rated based on percentage achieved on target. This salary only applies to the sale of CUG LINES.

(b) Commission:
    You shall be entitled to 30% of all qualifying services sold on behalf of the company. For qualifying services, please, contact the Business Development Manager.

(c) Other Benefits:
    At Dove care, we ensure that there is job security. In addition to your salary, you get N50.00 commission whenever a client of yours pays his or her monthly access fee.

(d) Meeting:
    You will be supervised by a team leader. You will have your meetings, once in a week with him and a general meeting once in a month with management.

MONTHLY CUG TARGET
    Your Monthly target shall be 100 lines per Month

CONFIDENTIALITY
    You are subject to the internal regulations of the company and will be required to sign a declaration of confidentiality on assumption of duty to the effect that information about the company cannot be disclosed to third parties without the consent of Dove Care.

VARIATION OF THIS OFFER
    The provisions of this offer may only be varied by agreement in writing duly signed by you and the undersigned.

LEAVE
    You will be entitled to 10 working days annual leave each year. Leave cannot be accumulated without the specific agreement and approval of the Management.

ACCEPTANCE OF THIS OFFER
    Please signify your acceptance of this offer by signing in the space provided below and returning to us one copy of this employment contract not later than twenty four hours from the date of this letter after which the offer would be deemed to have elapsed.

MISCONDUCT
    Should you at anytime be found guilty of grave misconduct, refusal to comply with lawful orders/instructions, disclosure of confidential information, be convicted of a criminal offence, conduct yourself in such a manner as to bring the organization into disrepute, or be incapable of performing your duties to the satisfaction of the organization, Dove Care Professional Services will be entitled to exercise its power of Summary dismissal.

HOURS OF WORK
    The normal hours of work are as follows:

Monday – Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm

These hours are subject to alteration from time to time as may be necessary.

MODE OF DRESSING
    You shall be expected to dress according to rules and regulations of the company. You are expected to dress formally from Monday to Thursday. However, you are allowed to dress informally on Friday. Your I.D Card must always be on your neck either when you are coming to the office or on the field of work. Query shall be issued to you if violate this rules.

PERFORMANCE
    Your performance will be evaluated through our Staff Performance Appraisal System which will be conducted every month within each year.

BUSINESS ETHICS
    It is expected that whilst in the employment of Dove Care, you will devote all your time to the business of our organization and not engaged in any other business for profit. It is expected that you will conduct your affairs with integrity and live above board at all times.

It is our hope that you will apply yourself assiduously to the achievement of our goal, which will surely ensure the growth, and success of our Organization.

We seize this opportunity to welcome you to Dove Care Professional Services.

Congratulations!

Yours faithfully,
    For: Dove Care Professional Services

Christy Adeyemo
    CEO, Dove Care Professional Services

ACCEPTANCE PAGE

I, hereby accept the offer of appointment with Dove Care Professional Services

of June 11, 2010 as stated above and authorize you to take reference on me.

Signature: ----------------------------- Date: ------------------------

Address: ------------------------------ Email: -----------------------

Phone: -------------------------------- Resumption Date: -------------

Local Government Area (Where you stay in Lagos).

? Kindly Fill this form and send it back to [email protected] on or before the 16th of June, 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by vitalis4reel
    Plz,its d 130,000k 4 a month,wats d nature of d job n how many intaview were conducted b4 d ofa letter?Ur fast response wud b wel appreciated.Tanks
    @vitalis4reel d 130k is for one month is that really too much? anyway i also got 3 mails one in my spam and the other 2 in my inbox. we had just one interview. if well calculated its almost like working on commission. pls house does anyone know anything about CUG lines pls share with us cos am sure so many of us re asking the same question.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast