+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: 4 Human Resources Assistants & 2 Personal Assistants to the MD for a US Based firm

4 Human Resources Assistants & 2 Personal Assistants to the MD for a US Based firm

4 open positions for HR Assistants and 2 positions for PA to the Owner.

US Based Physician Recruiting firm moving to Nigeria to operate from Nigeria and provide an outstanding best service to their clients in US, Canada and Australia. Our clients are hospitals, pharmacies, clinics and healthcare facilities in the US.

Minimum Requirements:

-MUST have experience as a HR Assistant or a PA.

-MUST have lived and or schooled in the US.
    * I have no intentions to discriminate but our clients come FIRST. Our clients will feel more comfortable speaking to someone with an American accent rather than have to listen deeper to a foreign accent and ask the caller to repeat her sentence.

-MUST have very FLUENT AMERICAN ACCENT.

-MUST know the geographical terrain and understand the US living system.

-MUST have some knowledge of the US healthcare system.

-Can have some healthcare recruiting experience within the US or willing to learn. A background in any healthcare field will be helpful.

-MUST be well disciplined, presentable, a fast learner, professional, have excellent customer service skills, excellent computer skills, ability to multi-task, a great personality, excellent communication skills and work extensive hours.

-MUST be willing to travel 20% of the time to represent the firm in job fairs.

Compensation:

-N180,000/month
    -Well equipped working tools.
    -New sets of outfits for every job fair.
    -Bonuses up to $500/month.
    -Paid travel.
    -20days/year paid vacation.
    -Paid continuing education expenses.

More would be discussed during the interview.

Please forward all resumes and questions to:

Heme Bob-Nwachukwu
    Sunvil Recruiting Inc
    13202 Briar Forest Dr,
    Houston, TX 77077.
    +1 (832) 303-6229
    +234-706-812-9043
    +234-818-9704012
    Email: [email protected]
    BBM Pin: 20E0D0F4

Re: 4 Human Resources Assistants & 2 Personal Assistants to the MD for a US Based fir

Quote Originally Posted by hemebob View Post
    4 open positions for HR Assistants and 2 positions for PA to the Owner.

US Based Physician Recruiting firm moving to Nigeria to operate from Nigeria and provide an outstanding best service to their clients in US, Canada and Australia. Our clients are hospitals, pharmacies, clinics and healthcare facilities in the US.

Minimum Requirements:

-MUST have experience as a HR Assistant or a PA.

-MUST have lived and or schooled in the US.
    * I have no intentions to discriminate but our clients come FIRST. Our clients will feel more comfortable speaking to someone with an American accent rather than have to listen deeper to a foreign accent and ask the caller to repeat her sentence.

-MUST have very FLUENT AMERICAN ACCENT.

-MUST know the geographical terrain and understand the US living system.

-MUST have some knowledge of the US healthcare system.

-Can have some healthcare recruiting experience within the US or willing to learn. A background in any healthcare field will be helpful.

-MUST be well disciplined, presentable, a fast learner, professional, have excellent customer service skills, excellent computer skills, ability to multi-task, a great personality, excellent communication skills and work extensive hours.

-MUST be willing to travel 20% of the time to represent the firm in job fairs.

Compensation:

-N180,000/month
    -Well equipped working tools.
    -New sets of outfits for every job fair.
    -Bonuses up to $500/month.
    -Paid travel.
    -20days/year paid vacation.
    -Paid continuing education expenses.

More would be discussed during the interview.

Please forward all resumes and questions to:

Heme Bob-Nwachukwu
    Sunvil Recruiting Inc
    13202 Briar Forest Dr,
    Houston, TX 77077.
    +1 (832) 303-6229
    +234-706-812-9043
    +234-818-9704012
    Email: [email protected]
    BBM Pin: 20E0D0F4
    Do you mean we should form American oyinbo accent? Kai, Naija grads don suffer..Even for where I dey, nobody tells or forces you to speak like them before you fit get job.. Most companies emphasis of strong language skills, even Goldman and all, not necessarily the accent of a group of people. Speaking a language very well and accentizing a language are two very different things. I know many colleagues with bad English but great American accent..

The last time I checked, Naijahotjobs was a Nigerian website designed mainly for Nigerian people ( and friends of Nigerians)...Let me ask you a question Mr. American accent. I am sure you know Okonjo Iweala, one of the current Managing Directors of the World Bank right there in the US..Please, tell me, how does she sound? Does she sound like Hilary Clinton or Rice? Another question, I am also sure you know Olusegun Agangan, one of the prominent people that used to be with Goldman Sachs..Please, again, tell me, how does he sound? Does he sound like David Cameron?

Anyway, you don't have any problems. I know there are many unemployed Nigerian graduates that are willing to form American accent for you..So, you will get a myriad of them. Don't worry..Niaja people will form the accent for you..Even some go form japanese for you..

I wish you success with your American accented employee search.

PS:I don't have any beef O..I am surrounded by people with that accent..I just refuse to change my accent..But I strive to speak the language well..Again, two different things...

Re: 4 Human Resources Assistants & 2 Personal Assistants to the MD for a US Based fir

Correct! Am with u Igho. America ko! America ni!

You have a right to your decisions and so do I. Our clients are Americans who won't feel comfortable working with a firm from out of country. Its their thing. They tend to feel awkward talking to someone and not understanding what they are saying. If you are not qualified for the position, you don't have to blame others who are. Besides, I'm already getting some interesting responses from people who have lived in the US and back to Nigeria. This firm is coming here to create an opportunity for Nigerians. Its all good if you feel bad about it but our clients come first. The candidates we hire for them too would have to feel comfortable. Its an American thing. If you've been there long enough, you would understand. The bad image Nigeria's got there now is enough to chase away the clients when they find out we are in Nigeria and tryna swindle them one way or the other.

Please applicants.... Kindly read the requirements before sending your resume. Also be honest. Lying you were in the US for a certain time doesn't pay because I will call to have a short chat with you which is more like a pre-screen interview.

Quote Originally Posted by hemebob View Post
    You have a right to your decisions and so do I. Our clients are Americans who won't feel comfortable working with a firm from out of country. Its their thing. They tend to feel awkward talking to someone and not understanding what they are saying. If you are not qualified for the position, you don't have to blame others who are. Besides, I'm already getting some interesting responses from people who have lived in the US and back to Nigeria. This firm is coming here to create an opportunity for Nigerians. Its all good if you feel bad about it but our clients come first. The candidates we hire for them too would have to feel comfortable. Its an American thing. If you've been there long enough, you would understand. The bad image Nigeria's got there now is enough to chase away the clients when they find out we are in Nigeria and tryna swindle them one way or the other.

Please applicants.... Kindly read the requirements before sending your resume. Also be honest. Lying you were in the US for a certain time doesn't pay because I will call to have a short chat with you which is more like a pre-screen interview.
    Trying to say I responded because I felt unqualified is very funny..hahahahah..Sorry you are soooooooo wrong. It has nothing to do with whether I am qualified or not.. Now, let me ask you another question: Does having American accent make a Nigerian automatically an American? Or does having Nigerian accent imply a person is incoherent to native speakers of the English language?

Again, I state, being coherent has nothing to do with one's accent. It has all to do with enunciating one's words properly. I know you know what I am saying. Anybody can be understood by the best of native English speakers without necessarily talking with Oyinbo accent. You don't have to speak like oyinbo to sound coherent..I ask again, does being articulate have anything to do with one's accent? I will only agree with you if you say that some Nigerians don't speak articulately, otherwise your argument is subject to a serious scrutiny....This debate really interests me..Nonetheless, I still commend you for making the opportunity public. But one thing you need to know is that some people lived in the US for many years, but never changed their accents. While some people stayed for just two years, maybe for master's, and then started talking like oyinbo..I call them forming in broad day light, fake, fake, fake..

Like I said... you have the right to your decisions. You will never know or understand why we need such candidates for our clients except you have lived there and understand how their system works.

its a lie poster.....you are a bloody scammer, see what u have made of yourself, its that guy that had time for, i belive posts like this should be ignored and disregarded. This is house is full of intellectuals.....even in america, they dont dicrimainate against accents....idiot

hembob na scammer,accent ko! Oyinbo ni! Which kind mumu accent be dat? Anyway anybody who submits any application to ur firm is as stupid as u, ur company& ur oyinbo client. Shikenah!

@hemebob,

This post is really not so good. Its says a lot about you the consultants. You don't have to make the Nigerian accent seem so terrible, Have you listened to other African countries speak with their accents? You'll be grateful that you are on this side of the divide, believe me. So for someone to make a ridiculous requests, then the employer is definitely not worth working with. Why Nigerians such as yourself chose to short-change their fellow Nigerians is beyond me. So if a client says you should get him an employee who sh*ts gold, burp diamonds, has lived in the Bermuda Triangle is stupid and is a Nigeria, so you'll tell him we have them in their hundreds here......well i cant blame you, some people will definitely show up, that's the sad part of this entire ugly mess unemployment has caused. And like @egoeve said its not about whether an accent is American, British, Hausa or whatever, its about the soundness of the english? That should be the koko!!!

Simply put, your post is DISCRIMINATORY!!! We are Nigerians, we are proud of our heritage and that includes our accent......YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO YOUR CLIENT!!!

I no blame you. Na joblessness dey cause this rubish. I go turn wetin i no be, because i won work.

Hey people, contrary to what some of you believe, the dude might not be a trickster.. Lets show our high quality and exemplary sense of reasoning by not accusing him of what he is not. Not everything is a scam.....

Let the people with oyinbo americana accent apply. Success to them. At least, we should be proud of the fact that many successful Nigerians, I mean the most successful ones here in the west, still talk like us, 'clean and clear'....If you have a good command of the language, you have it, whether or not you use oyinbo accent. Everyday, I talk with those oyinbo people..I see no difference except, of course, I am proudly Naija accented.

Anyway, to each his own.

ighoeve,dt guy or organisatn or watever is a scam.Pls lets nt be deceived,pls.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast