Hello Brethren,
Greetings In Jesus name

My names are Evangelist Ruth Chioma Chibuzor. I am a retired Banker I once worked with GT Bank.
I am also a Deaconess with the Redeem Christian Church of God (House of David) 42 IBB Road IBB Way, Calabar Cross Rivers, Calabar.

Please answer the sincere following questions of life ;

Are you tired of poverty and lack of adequate resource to solve some common problems of life?
Are you tired of searching for online programmes that claims to pay you and they don't ?
Would you like to start earning N8,000 or more weekly without so much stress ?
Has lack of money made you to look down on yourself and not been able to compete with your mates?
Are you tired of owing debts ?

If your answers are YES ! Then certainly this programme is for you

During my working days i was a member of Nigerian Business Fellowship Forum and other related business forum both in Nigerian and abroad.

I would like to give a testify on how i was fled from financial stagnation. In 2010 when i traveled for seminar at Lagos.

I meet a man by name Innocent Williams whom introduced me to some online E-Buissness Programs.

At first i was skeptical about it but as a Christian, i prayed and decided to give this a trial. To be candid, i quarreled with my husband over this issue,
God forgive me for disobeying Him but somewhere, somehow i was positive about this investment.

I gave it a trial with the sum of N100,000 and behold i made a geometric increase when i got my ROI ( Return On Investment)

Brethren, i am here to refer people to this business and you wish to know more about this, kindly send me an email to

[email protected] or add me up on face book with the same email id.

Here is How it works

Portfolio StartUp Plan - 19% daily, plus your initial deposit. below is what you get after 11 days of investing in any of the amount stated.

Investing with N20,000 naira. after 11 days you get N61,800 ( Sixty one thousand eight hundred naira )

Investing with 50,000 naira. after 11 days you get N 154,500 ( One hundred and fifty four thousand five hundred naira )

Investing with 80,000 naira after 11 days you get N 247,200 ( Two hundred and forty seven thousand two hundred naira )

Investing with 100,000 naira after 11 days you get N 309,000 ( Three hundred and nine thousand naira )

Investing with 150,000 naira after 11 days you get N 463,500 ( Four hundred and sixty three thousand five hundred naira )

Investing with 200,000 naira after 11 days you get N 618,000 ( Six hundred and eighteen thousand naira )

Investing with 250,000 naira after 11 days you get N 772,500 ( Seven hundred and seventy two thousand five hundred naira )

Investing with 300,000 naira after 11 days you get 927,000 ( Nine hundred and twenty seven thousand naira. )

Maximum investment under paytrust Startup plan is N 320,000 after 11 days of investing with N320,000 you get N988,800

( Nine hundred and eighty eight thousand naira. )

www.paytrustonline.eu.pn

For more detailed information about this business login to www.paytrustonline.eu.pn?ref=ruthchiomac

or www.daviwil.paytrustonline.com?ref=ruthchiomac

You may email me on [email protected] for more details.

Remain Blessed
Evangelist Ruth Chioma Chibuzor