You can now get 6 Hours Free Call Per Day, 37 gigabites And Unlimited free SMS to all networks for One Year. This works with all Networks i.e MTN, Etisalat, Glo and Airtel for REAL AND WORKING PRETTY WELL, I WILL SHOW YOU A NEW SITE HERE IN NIGERIA WHERE YOU CAN SWITCH AND ACTIVATE YOUR SIM AND GET YOUR PHONE NUMBER CONVERTED TO A UK CELLNET NUMBER AND STILL MAINTAIN YOUR NIGERIAN PHONE NUMBER AND YOU WILL GET 37GB ,6HOURS FREE CALL PER DAY AND UNLIMITED FREE SMS FOR 1 YEAR.

YOU SAID WHAT? YES I MEAN IT FOR ONE YEAR THE AMAZING THING ABOUT THIS OFFER IS THAT IT WORKS WITH BLACKBERRY, PHONES, LAPTOP/DESKTOP COMPUTERS AND ALL BROWSING DEVICES
AND MORESO, IT WORKS ON ALL NETWORK I.E MTN, AIRTEL, ETISALAT AND GLO.

I WILL BE SHOWING YOU HOW TO GET UK-TELECOMMUNICATION (cellnet) IN NIGERIA. UKTELECOM brings its network to African Countries which our beloved Country, Nigeria happens to be among one of the chosen African Countries.
This service enables you to get UK cellnet number services directly using your Nigerian SIM card (i.e Airtel, Etisalat, Glo MTN e.t.c).
You can give out this number to people telling them you are in UK

Once you are activated on the cellnet network, you will be able to benefit the on-going one year "cellNET UKTELECOM REACH THE WORLD"
Which is 36.99gb data plan valid for one year with fast internet speed,
3060mins(6hours) free call worldwide per day (valid for one year),
And unlimited sms to all Network Worldwide (valid for one year)
I WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO REGISTER ON THIS SITE
AND GET THIS FREE OFFER.

SO TAKE ACTION NOW
AND TO BE PRECISE I AM CURRENTLY USING IT NOW.

100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

NOTE; THE INFO IS TESTED AND TRUSTED.

If are interested and you know you are ready to get your own 37gigs, 6 Hours Free Call Per Day And Unlimited FREE SMS for One Year. All Networks just like I got mine some weeks back or probably you want to start making huge amount of money registering other people.

Kindly make payment of just #2000 to get it within within 2 hours of payment, it will be sent to you, get yours now by paying

Pay N2000 into Account name: Remilekun Daniel,
Account no: 0059303878
Bank name: Ecobank.

After payment text 'GIGABITES', your name, teller no and email address to 08025315585.

AND ALSO GET ALL THESE SUPER BONUS.

1. Make 25-30% of your invested capital monthly (tested and trusted by
recognized online company here in Nigeria since 2010).

2. Get an adorable free re-loadable mastercard credit card for shopping and
online transaction accepted by even pay pal.

3. How to buy things online from ebay, amazon and bestbuy and receive them at your doorstep in Nigeria in less than two weeks.

4. How to make instant money online legitimately (tested, verified and trusted).

5. How to make FREE telephone calls effortlessly 24/7 here in Nigeria.

6. How to make $500 monthly into your liberty reserve account (no affiliate, nothing like you ever heard or done before) easy as A. B. C.

7. Register your business name here in Nigeria for less than 10k and by yourself
(do-it-yourself guide).

8. how to make 12% of your invested money weekly, working since 2009.

9. How to make little e-product you create to continuously pay off in dollars.

10. How to get free laptop, iphone, ipods, etc shipped to your doorstep(newly discovered).