“Finally At Last! Discover a Home Lesson Tutorial that Guarantees to Help You PASS All Your Social Science Subjects In One Sitting!”

“If You’re Preparing for Any External Exam, Such as: JAMB, POST UME, WAEC SSCE/GCE, NECO SSCE/GCE on Any Social Science Subject- Including: Economics, Accounting, Commerce, Government, Then This is Certainly For You!”

Hi,
I’m Emeke Odili, an Economist. I live in Okuokoko Town and have my office in Osubi Town, by Chief Sheriff Oborevwori’s Compound…

Do you live around Okuokoko, Osubi, Agbaroh and their environ, and you want to write an external exam soon? And this exam you want write, is it on social science subjects, such as: Economics, Accounting, Commerce, Government and even Further Mathematics?

If you answered yes to the above questions, and you want a competent Home Lesson Tutor, that can help you make your results in flying colors at one sitting- then look no further, I’m one of the best hands around.

I can teach you so you can understand all of these social science subjects to the level of a teacher yourself. And that is regardless of your level of understanding. If you want, I can even explain to you with Pidgin English…

In short, I can even teach a total dunce and in no time, he or she becomes an ACADEMIC CHAMP.

As I begin to take you on this Home Lesson, you’re going to quickly develop personal confidence, you’ll never have the slightest RESPECT for anyone who indulges in exam malpractices, let alone thinking of paying for one…

And most importantly, as you gain admission into the higher institution, you’ll not struggle with understanding whatever you’re lectured in any social science course- as you would already have a FIRM FOUNDATION.

Best of all, in case you’ve attempted any of these external exams before and failed, you can end the failure spell and make it once and for all, after this Home Lesson Tutorials…

For this special personal Home Tutorial, I charge you only N20, 000. And for the first one week, if you feel the lessons you quickly grab from the tutorials is not worth more than the amount I charge, you can terminate the tutorials and request for a full refund of the half amount you’ll pay upfront in my office…

And I’ll offer you a courteous refund- no questions asked; and you owe me no apology, regardless.
To contact me now for a Home Lesson Tutorial arrangement, call 07035180310.

P.S I can only comfortably manage four students at their various homes, within my AVAILABLE TIME. So if you want me in your home, you must call right away, before the four maximum numbers is filled soon.

Emeke Odili