Index Consulting is a professional services firm offering leading edge business research, management, training and technical consulting services to government and business. Are you a highly motivated and enterprising business professional with sound knowledge of, and experience in providing consultation to SME’s? .
Index consulting is recruiting for the following positions
Strategy and operations consultant, financial consultant, marketing and sales consultant, SME Advisor
Strategy and Operations consultant
• Primarily be responsible for planning, organizing and leading portions of an engagement
• Identifying and resolving issues critical to the clients' strategic and operational success
• Structuring and solving problems from beginning to end
• Developing conclusions and recommendations
• Leading client interviews to understand complex business issues
• Developing content for client presentations
• Providing technical/functional content
• Providing implementation assistance as required
• Meeting with clients to assure assignment progress
The ideal candidate will provide
· Financial and business analysis
· Financial modeling
· Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
· SME accounting and financial Advisory services
· Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
· Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
· Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
· Any other duties which may be assigned to you.
SME Business Advisor
• To implement the strategies and achieve positive business results for small and medium enterprise clients.
• Provide business support and training to client enterprises on issues related to: o Building and evaluating business plans
• Building and analyzing product-level Profit and Loss statements, as well as making recommendations for products
• Proper accounting and best practices in regular financial reporting
• Operational analysis of factories, including mapping of existing processes and identification of bottlenecks
• Strategic analysis of growth options and the creation of medium- and long-term business strategies
• Analysis of supply chains to determine optimal sourcing
• Customer profitability analysis and recommendations
• Market analysis (distribution, segmentation, marketing, and positioning recommendations)
• Collect monthly and/or quarterly business data from clients on a timely basis
• Meet regularly with SMEs, and provide regular updates SME activities
• Provide regular documentation of all activities
Marketing and sales consultant
• Study company profile and operations to understand its marketing needs
• Conduct marketing research to identify industry trends and commercial opportunities
• Develop and implement a marketing strategy according to objectives and budget
• Prepare detailed proposals and marketing plans
• Advice on branding, positioning, communications and other marketing issues
• Give direction to marketing efforts with the most effective methods and tools
• Liaise with marketing department and external vendors
• Monitor marketing projects and analyze results
• Write reports with suggestions for improvements and new ideas
· A 2nd-Upper or a first class degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business or Engineering
· An MBA and relevant professional qualification or advanced Degree will be an added advantage)
· 3-10 years cognate experience in a well-structured consultancy firm.
· Not more than 35years
Other additional skills
· Excellent project management skills
· Superior client relationship management and interpersonal skills
· Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills
· Excellent leadership and team building skills
· Enterprising/excellent business development skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their details in an excel sheet like the example below and Resume/CV's to: [email protected] using the Job Title as email Subject.
Application deadline 12/09/2016
NAMES AGE FIRST DEGREE & CLASS HIGHEST QUALIFIC- ATION & CLASS PROFESS-IONAL
YEARS OF EXPER-IENCE POSITION APPLIED FOR ALIYU, Okon I. 28 B.sc Accts, 1st class MBA
ICAN 6 FINANCIAL CONSULTANT