+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Urgent vacancies for Online and Offline telecom resellers @ TalkTooMuch™

Urgent vacancies for Online and Offline telecom resellers @ TalkTooMuch™

Despite annual multi-billion-Dollar cashflows in the Global Telecommunication industry, there have been unbelievable shortages of individual telecom resellers around the world. This is predominantly because of the capital intensiveness, which is responsible for the concentration of real accumulated wealth in the hands of few individuals. But, now only ignorance and not capital intensiveness is responsible for the dearth of individual players. Do you know if you can secure resellership right international call rates can be discounted for as low as =N=1.8/min and with a FREE website you will fix your call rates far above the discounted and build subscriber/customer base of callers who will make you rich while enjoying the new innovation in the Global Telecommunication world?

Do you know you do not need to buy any special software or machine to generate calling voucher pin and that everything is programmed for you in the same reseller voice web page?

Do you know you can control huge crowd of callers directly under your FREE reseller web page?

Do you know you do not need to pay any annual hosting fee nor for domain name when you become a reseller?

The information is much just visit www.TalkTooMuch.Net and sign up for your voice login details and subsequently apply for resellership right. This is the first step in accessing your fair share of the abundance in the Global telecommunication industry.

Unhappy Re: Urgent vacancies for Online and Offline telecom resellers @ TalkTooMuch™

TALKTOOMUCH,

Please how can i become a reseller. i have applied for the resellership since last december and approval have not been given. please why? is there any protocol i need to follow or talktoomuch is unnecesaarily delaying it?

Re: Urgent vacancies for Online and Offline telecom resellers @ TalkTooMuch™

Quote Originally Posted by Londonbigboy View Post
    TALKTOOMUCH,

Please how can i become a reseller. i have applied for the resellership since last december and approval have not been given. please why? is there any protocol i need to follow or talktoomuch is unnecesaarily delaying it?
    londonbigboy,

I'm sure there was something you weren't doing well.

Why don't you contact the customer care by filling a form at the front page of www.talktoomuch.net or simply call for confirmation instead of bringing the issue to Naijahotjobs to seek opinion of those who perhaps do not know anything of the innovation you are bringing forward.

Lightbulb Re: Urgent vacancies for Online and Offline telecom resellers @ TalkTooMuch™

Guys,

If this TALKTOOMUCH's claim is tested and verifiable, then telecom in naija has taken a new dimension. I'm not surprised because it is common in developed nations but in naija...Na waoo

Re: Urgent vacancies for Online and Offline telecom resellers @ TalkTooMuch™

Dial +16478001252p* for account your TalkTooMuch voice account balance confirmation from any network

+ Reply