A web designer creates the look, layout, and features of a website. The job involves understanding both graphic design and computer programming. Once a website is created, a designer helps with maintenance and additions to the website. They work with development teams or managers for keeping the site up-to-date and prioritizing needs, among other tasks.
We are looking for an experienced Web Designer to join our IT team.
A web designer develops and creates websites and associated applications. A web designer's job duties cover all aspects of creating a website. Upon meeting with clients and assessing their needs, web designers help create and maintain the product. Their duties include, but aren't limited to, the following:
- Writing and editing content
- Designing webpage layout
- Determining technical requirements
- Updating websites
- Creating back up files
- Solving code problems
- Fundamentals of design imaging
- Basic web design
- Multimedia design
- Content management
- Editing for video and audio
- Multimedia programming and technology
- Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques,
- Proven work experience as a Web Designer
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
Applicants should send their application and CV to [email protected]