Hello guys, i've been supported by this house to travel to Cyprus for studies and as a contribution, i want to help Nigerians that are really interested in studying abroad to get out of slavery and looting by profit organizations like JAMB and Universities(Aptitude test) all in search of education.
I am a registered agent of two universities in Cyprus in which am currently studying in one of them. I know its not easy to yield to things online but i tell you that i came here through the school's agent that i never for one day saw with my eyes.
As a registered agent of the school, our job is to help submit your credentails to school directly for easy and fast processing. Though you may say you can actually submit your papers online and process it but you may not receive any reply or it maybe delayed because there are thousands of prospective students that are also trying to process it online so it makes the task so difficult on school and that's why they decided to register some agents to do that for them.
The next session will start by February 2012(spring semester) and its best to process on time so as to secure SCHOLARSHIP and a cheap hostel accomodation. The school fees ranges from USD2100 - USD4000 per year, the standard of education here is very high and you stand a chance of getting an INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED DEGREE in your choice course.
To start your processing, email scanned copies of your WAEC/NECO, Passport photo, International passport (if any), transcripts (for Masters) to [email protected] and i'll send you a form to fill and email back with my contacts attached. I'll help you till you get your VISA and travel safely.

Note: You pay nothing until you confirm your admission and the payment shall be just for application processing into school's account.