POSITION TITLE: Software/Web Developer & I.T. Professional
DIVISION/DEPARTMENT: I.T./Web/Database Management
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: Regular

POSITION PURPOSE:
Develop and manages healthcare software packages, various websites, database systems and Healthcare I.T. Projects of the company and implements web management functions that promote the company’s products and services to customers and prospects; resulting in revenue generation and superior customer satisfaction.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:

1. Design, build and manages healthcare software packages, the various websites and databases of the company. In particular, manages the websites for special healthcare I.T. Projects
  2. Develop strategies to ensure continuous updating and security of the various websites and databases.
  3. Develop strategies to ensure that websites address specific market needs by identifying industry trends and competitive threats.
  4. Manages I.T Projects to ensure its continued consistency and in relevance to its key internal customers.

QUALIFICATION:

1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or in a closely related field.
  2. Proven experience in developing and managing Software, web and database management systems
  3. Proven years experience in Project management
  4. Proven track record in administering a health database system
  5. Demonstrated ability to lead teams, prioritize work schedules and multitask
  6. Good written and verbal communication skills
  7. Ability to work independently with little supervision
  8. Creative and innovative with ability to see the Big Picture
  9. Experience in the healthcare sector preferred.

Suitably qualified candidates should forward their detailed CVs to the email: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted for oral and practical interview.
Healthcareers Ltd is a healthcare recruitment consulting firm based in Abuja.
Enquiry - 08092237300