For all other offerings click http://www.naijarule.com & http://www./fbmega

This is a powerful software that pumps money into your Perfect Money, Payza, Webmoney and Solid Trust Accounts AUTOMATICALLY. Now this is how the software works, it serves as a spider that crawls through all e-currency accounts and removes little cents from all ecurrency accounts and it will accumulate to dollars and delivers it into your account via transfer.

Dear esteemed friend, how would you feel if you had the means to add raw dollars into your Perfect Money, Payza, Web Money and Solid Trust pay Accounts automatically without stress?
Surely, you would not only be happy, but you would be extremely delighted. Of course, you know how difficult it is for one to make a dollar into one’s Perfect Money, Payza, Web Money or Solid Trust pay! But now you have an opportunity to continuously add money into your e-currency accounts without stress anytime, anywhere and anyhow you want.

Come to think of it: You wake up in the morning, turn on your computer and connects it to the internet(if you have but if you don't you can use Cyber Cafe for the first attempt then get the money and buy your Laptop). You activate the software, setting it up fully. A few minutes later you check your Perfect Money, Payza, Web Money or Solid Trust pay and discover to your pleasant surprise that your former balance has increased by $10, $20, $50, $100 depending on the amount you configured the software to transfer to your account!

Mind you this software can only transfer maximum of $500 per 7 days (a week). Why? It formally transfers more than that but because people abused it hence they reduced the maximum transfer.

The software is designed in such a way that once a week you are entitled to credit (transfer funds to) your e-currency account with any amount you configured it to do. So, the secret to making crazy money here is that you open accounts in all the e-currencies – Perfect Money, Payza, Web Money and Solid Trust pay. Each week you credit your PM account once; then you do the same thing for other e-currencies.

You have seen the potentials in this software, which can literally remove poverty from one’s life for ever. So, how much do you think you should pay for it? Well, guess for yourself. If you have this software, it is as good as saying good-bye to paid employment, financial difficulties, economic hardship and ultimately POVERTY.

Well, I have enjoyed the benefits of using this software to the optimum. The benefits of this software are better felt than imagined. I wouldn’t beg anybody to have it; but I would advise you to get it because it’s a life changer – absolutely.

I have seen poverty; I have lived in poverty; I have wrestled with poverty. I wouldn’t want even my enemy to be in that condition at all. Because of my empathy for the poor, I would not charge you N25,000 to have it. No, I won’t, although the software cost me a fortune to get. Actually, I bought it at $350 from an American.

YES, I am giving it almost free at N5,000 compared to what it cost me to get it. I have made enough money and I am still making money from the software, so I am giving it as low as N5,000 for the first 12 people that want it. After 12 people get it, I would have no choice but to revert to the original price of N25,000.

So go to the nearest branch of GTBANK and deposit N5,000 into the banking details below:

BANK NAME: GTBANK.

ACCOUNT NAME: ABIODUN ABEGUNDE

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0116993279

After doing this, text your Name, 'ADD E-CURRENCY', Email address, Teller Number and Phone Number to 0802-5315-585

OR

PAY $26 to U9687139 (PERFECT MONEY ACCOUNT) then send 'ADD E-CURRENCY', your batch no and email address to 080-2531-5585.

After doing this, text your Name, 'ADD E-CURRENCY', Email address, Teller Number and Phone Number to 080-2531-5585

YOUR LIFE WILL CHANGE IMMEDIATELY.