SABMiller - We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
POSITION : Talent Manager - West Africa
- Responsible for managing the continuous flow of talent within the West African Business Unit, by clearly identifying people pipeline needs and linking them to the talent staffing programs and talent development programs, through an effective talent Management strategy, execution & engagement of our people.
- The role is also responsible for supporting internal communications processes for the BU, working with the Africa zone internal communications, to implement the Africa internal communications strategy.
- Manage a strong People Pipeline strategy for the BU, thereby ensuring we have engaged people with the right skills and capabilities when needed, by:
- Identifying the people resources the BU needs;
- Identifying where the employees stand in terms of required skills and competences;
- Matching organizational needs with the right people;
- Identifying key positions gaps by entity, function, job band;
- Measuring & monitoring Engagement of our teams, ensuring proper execution of the People Cycle to drive the desired level of Engagement
- Train the BUs people teams in the execution of the Global Competencies: 360/180 degree feedback, Competency reviews, OPR, scenario and succession planning, supporting them in their timely and consistent execution and follow-up.
- Analyze the results of 360/180 Competence Review steps in order to ensure that effective development plans are set up, executed and followed up.
- Ensure that the OPR ratings are properly applied and can reflect the OPR shape of the different functions at different levels, identifying the people profiles in terms of talent movers, talent experts and underperformers.
- Calculate the scenario planning, for the key positions in all functions, bringing visibility of the gaps between the required talent and current people profiles
- Match the business needs with talent movers, allowing their progression and mobility: recommending and monitoring promotion into partner (Band 1-4) positions, People Bets, monitoring mobility of ex-pats and talent career paths. Work with the Zone's Attraction Manager to close the gaps identified in the scenario planning and work with BU's senior management on the development plans of key senior positions, ensuring timely execution of planned actions and follow up of progress of the concerned employees towards the required skills and competences in the time frame needed.
- Align with the Zone Communications team to ensure the following takes place:
- Unite the BU employees behind the dream to drive growth for a better world
- Support introduction and embed Dream People Culture
- Support employees through the transition
- Build and maintain a BU internal communication support network in-country to support the implementation of the Africa Zone internal communication strategy, Zone internal communication channels and measurement programs to measure impact and effectiveness.
- Provide internal communication support to the BU and country leadership teams on local issues.
- Maintain alignment with external communications and encourage employees to become ambassadors for the company and protect/ enhance company reputation.
- Support the Zone internal communication content planning process to ensure BU and country stories are represented in zone-wide communication.
- Provide internal communications support to introduce and embed the Dream-People-Culture platform, new ways of working and processes and the People Cycle.
- Responsible for the work environment and engagement pillar. Leads the process including assessments, gap analysis, action plans, and execution. Implements programs of wellbeing, which implies the coordination of all functional areas: supply, commercial & support.
- University Degree in Human Resources or relevant Areas
- 5+ years’ experience with at least 3 years in a Talent role
- Business Knowledge,
- Leadership skills, interpersonal skills, ability to persuade and influence, strong team player
- Systemic view - strong analytical skills
- Effective organizational skills: planning, focus, discipline
- Knowledge of cultural field and its relation with business and processes
- Language: Fluent in English including excellent writing skills
- Exceptional communication & facilitation skills
- OPR Adherence
- OPR shape
- 1B / 4A execution
- Total turnover / Special groups turnover
- Trainees career speed
- Engagement Score
- Campaigns delivered in a timely manner (keeps alignment with external communications)
- Audience covered per campaign
- Number of leaders and employees targeted by corporate events.
Visit www.jobsearchng.org for Free Aptitude Test Questions and Answers, Interview Questions and Tips and daily Job vacancies Download our android app here