Gloo.ng is a pure-play electronic retailing service dedicated to delivering direct to the doorsteps of her clients, on a same-day basis and at very affordable prices, a wide variety of high quality brands of supermarket goods. Gloo.ng provides her clients very convenient, very efficient and very affordable means of shopping for supermarket goods, saving them irreplaceable time, needless stress and valuable money, thereby enriching their lives with the happiness these savings facilitate. Gloo.ng is more than an online ecommerce site. It is a vision! Starting from Nigeria, our True North is to do to supermarket shopping in Africa what Amazon did to book shopping in the world.

Senior PHP Developer

Job description

My name is Olumide Olusanya. I am the CEO of Gloo.ng.
Gloo.ng is now Nigeria’s Biggest Online Supermarket and was recently featured by CNN International, by Forbes Magazine, by Financial Times of London, by BBC and by Washington Post, and was voted by Mashable No.4 in the 20 African Startups to Watch–No.1 in Nigeria.

We are more than halfway through closing our $1million Angel Round being raised at multimillion dollar valuation. I am writing to inquire if you are a very good PHP developer open to the opportunity to join me to build this vision of making Gloo.ng Nigeria’s BIGGEST Supermarket–over and above the “big” brick-and-mortar supermarkets in the Nigeria. I am desirous of sharing this vision with you with a view to you joining to build it with me, with an opportunity to own up to 0.5%-1% equity in the business, while earning an averagely okay take-home pay.

APPLY ONLINE