GlobalpubliCash is an international system which can generate quite good earnings within relatively short time. This is a great system that allows you to quite easily create a source of additional income (absolutely you do not have to give up your current job). This is not a trading (investment) system, a flow chart of money in any case does not coincide with a system based on illegal pyramid scheme . The program is Spanish-speaking, as it was established in one of the countries of Latin America (and more specifically Central America ) – Nicaragua . To join the system, you must take the cost of $10(#1600) and the amount of transfer to a person who is directly above us in the structure (not always a partner with whom to register; it’s the result of the organization based on binary matrix). Thus, at the time of the transfer of $10(#1600) fee and confirm the payment by your recipient(the person authorised or designated by the system) – our account is active. If we obtain Four people who pay us $ 10each – we are filling our second level in the structure and we have to activate level 3. In order to activate the level 3– we have to pass $25 to a person designated by the system which is in the structure three levels above us. In this case our cashflow is $ 15 . From third level we receive eight payments by $25 and the cost of fourth-level activation is $50 (payment to the person who is fourth levels above us) – so our cashflow is $ 150 .. From fourth level we get sixteen payments by 50 dollars, and now the GOLD MATRIX the cost of activation is $100 (payment to the person levels 2 above us in Gold Matrix) – so our balance sheet is then total=$ (15+150+540)=$705. I will explain how it work.....to be $705. At this point we close silver matrix to continue with the Gold and Diamond Lifetime Matrix.... Why I recommend Global PubliCash? Low initial investment, to start earning we have to pay only $10(#1600) - The program operates in the binary system, therefore it’s enough if we refer only 2 people - automatic flow control system of donations - No intermediaries in the transferred payments - No charge for the system or service - 3 levels of matrix: silver level, golden level and diamond level Please be informed that your N1600 is not for me or my service, it is an amount that sets you rolling and would be paid back to you in tremendous folds. It is tested and trusted. I have my reputation at stake here and won’t substitute for any form of fraudulent act. All you need to do is pay the sum of N1600 to start earning today. Please note that you’re not paying to me. Once you register all other information will be provided to you Full name, Phone number, Email address and your account number. You could reach me on 07080226027/25c9c73d