+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Graduate Sales Men at Fan Milk Plc., Monday 17, October 2016

Graduate Sales Men at Fan Milk Plc., Monday 17, October 2016

Fan Milk Plc is a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products with distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria. Fan Milk Nigeria is a well established and fast growing food processing industry offering wide range of products.VAN SALES MAN -INDOOR SALESPURPOSEAccountable for delivery of products to retail outlets.PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIESIPE Factors: Impact & Innovation)Accountable for delivery of products to retail outlets in area of coverage within 24hrs of receiving the orderAccountable for ensuring that all sales drivers are in place in all retail outlets in outlets visited each dayAccountable for merchandising sales points with products supplied according to approved plannogramMonitors and reports equipment failure/break-down to Retail Sales RepAct as point of liaison between
    Graduate Sales Men at Fan Milk Plc., Monday 17, October 2016

Quote Originally Posted by parkerchuks View Post
    Fan Milk Plc is a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products with distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria. Fan Milk Nigeria is a well established and fast growing food processing industry offering wide range of products.VAN SALES MAN -INDOOR SALESPURPOSEAccountable for delivery of products to retail outlets.PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIESIPE Factors: Impact & Innovation)Accountable for delivery of products to retail outlets in area of coverage within 24hrs of receiving the orderAccountable for ensuring that all sales drivers are in place in all retail outlets in outlets visited each dayAccountable for merchandising sales points with products supplied according to approved plannogramMonitors and reports equipment failure/break-down to Retail Sales RepAct as point of liaison between http://jobcenternigeria.com/graduate-sales-men-at-fan-milk-plc-monday-17-october-2016/"]Graduate Sales Men at Fan Milk Plc., Monday 17, October 2016[/URL]

THI?T K? WEB TH?I TRANG THEO YÊU C?U TR?N GÓI CH? 1.990.000 VND - 0986.184.211 (VIBER-ZALO) (Mr. Ng?c) - 0902.836.561
    DEMO: elodie.vn
    Trang web s? thi?t k? giao di?n theo yêu c?u riêng, h?p s? thích, phong th?y, v?n m?nh… ?? gi?i thi?u s?n ph?m, d?ch v?, công ty, c?a hàng … ?? b?n phát tri?n kinh doanh không ng?ng.

TRANG WEB S? C B?O HÀNH V?NH VI?N

CÁC D?CH V? KHÁC:

- Qu?n lý n?i dung Fanpage: 900,000 VN?/ Tháng
    - Qu?n lý n?i dung Webstie: 700,000 VN?/ Tháng
    - Seo google adword
    - RAO V?T TR?N GÓI CH? V?I 2,000,000 / THÁNG
    * ??ng 1000 nhóm facebook/tháng (m?i nhóm t? 5,000 -> 100,000 thành viên).
    * ??ng 1000 tin/tháng web rao v?t và di?n ?àn l?n
    * ??ng 1000nhóm/tháng google plus (m?i nhóm t? 1000 -> h?n 10,000 thành viên)

Hãy liên h? thông tin bên d??i ( không bình lu?n vào bài vi?t này vì mình không xem l?i tin nh?n t?i ?ây)

+ 0986.184.211 (VIBER-ZALO) (Mr. Ng?c) ( b?n có th? nh?n tin ?? yêu c?u g?i l?i mi?n phí) - 0902.836.561

+ Reply