Jokingly I woke up this morning and asked for today’s date and I was told that this is the last day of the month. I screamed in dismay then, I remembered that we are in the BER’S month where expectations are usually very high, the pressure is much and the time runs faster than bolt. We cant stop it or change it but rather to move faster than time. My questions are as follows: Now the year is coming to an end, what have you achieved this year? What are the changes you have brought to yourself, family or society? What added value? Have you also increased financially or you’re still asking yourself questions you will never find an answer till the end of the year and if care is not taken next year? Are you the person still looking up to GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN/Federal Government to give you a job? Are you there arguing about how corrupt/decay Nigeria is, Boko Haram massacre of innocent soul which I strongly disagree with but have to focus on myself. Or you’re still there blaming your ancient father’s for not joining politics, arranging and re-arranging a CV that will only fetch you stipends and take your dreams far away from you or taking your time to criticize successful people when you cant afford to even better your own life? I’m sorry if your answer to any of the above questions is YES, then I weep for you cos the Bible or the Holy Quaran even tells us that Heaven helps those who help themselves. NO TIME at all, If you’re still sitting down waiting for manners to fall from heaven, “you’re on a long thing” One thing that hurts me most is that those who even see themselves as graduates are they really worth it, can they actually deliver if given the opportunity. Majority are a disgrace to education I’m sorry to say this but there are still some very talented good graduates out there I can’t take it away from them. As an employer and a force in the labour market, I know what im saying. Hitting the nail at the head, I’m not interested in you being a graduate or not. All that majors in my heart at the moment is the transformation of people’s life financially and positively. Taking you to that place where you want to belong. I believe in working smart and also working hard but if you cant even do any of these, I guess this world is not the right place for you. With a token of N1600 your life could be transformed in less than 2months, you could actually get your dreams and mission accomplished. The financial freedom you’ve actually been waiting and seeking for is just right the corner. All you need to do is to take that step and believe in yourself. I will be putting you through a step by step guide on how you can achieve it. No stress involved, you will actually be your own pilot towards achieving this success and I will be right beside you anytime if you need any assistance. I just said N1600 ($10), it could fetch you a whopping sum of N106.8m ($668.000) in just 2months. This amount is not up to the sum you pay to all those recruiting companies who end up giving you a slavery job worth N25000 for 30days (1month) leaving your dreams in mirage. Your cash will be paid directly into your bank account Please be informed that your N1600 is not for me or my service, it is an amount that sets you rolling and would be paid back to you in tremendous folds. It is tested and trusted. I have my reputation at stake here and won’t substitute for any form of fraudulent act. All you need to do is to start with the sum of N1600. Provide the following information to me if you’re ready to join the band of successful people. Full name, Phone number, Email address and your account number. The amount might be small but very realistic. You could reach me on 07080226027/25c9c73d for more info