We are a leading property and casualty insurer committed to recognizing our employees as our most valuable resource. We are focused on attracting, developing, engaging and retaining quality employees to ensure mutual success.
Our employees have stated that we offer the following:
- Competitive Total Compensation/Benefit Package
- Financially Stable Company
- Future Career Opportunities
- Convenient Company Locations
- Job-Interests Alignment
- Quality Management and Colleagues
- Strong People Management Practices
- Quality Senior Leadership Reputation
- Employee Empowerment
We offer competitive wages and benefits including: Health, Life, PTO, Holidays, Profit Sharing, STD/LTD, Tuition Reimbursement, Flexible work schedules and a Casual attire environment.
We are offering an opportunity for Insurance Business Development Executives.
- Provide accurate rate quotations and appropriate insurance coverage information to qualified prospects to achieve assigned goals.
- Inform potential or current customers of new products/service introductions and prices.
- Applies knowledge to help solve routine problems requiring independent thinking with direction.
- Contacts other departments and or external organizations or parties frequently.
- Makes decisions within position standards, generally applying defined guidelines and procedures.
- Must possess Minimum of OND or equivalent knowledge from a known institution
- Should have 0 – 1 year experience
- Bilingual skills in some foreign language, an added advantage
- Excellent verbal communication skills, and PC skills required.
- Strong attention to detail and accountable for maintaining accurate records.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines, while providing quality results.?
- Positive, proactive attitude.?
- Proven analytic ability and problem-solving skills.?
For immediate consideration send your CV or resume directly to [email protected] or [email protected]