BOTNET FULLY EQUIPPED AVAILABLE:

$150 Zeus Botnet - FUD CRYPTED /.DOC/.PDF/.JPG EXPLOIT FORMAT + SPECIAL SERVER HOST

$180 CITADEL BOTNET - FUD CRYPTED /.DOC/.PDF/.JPG EXPLOIT FORMAT + SPECIAL SERVER HOST

$200 DARKCOMET - FUD CRYPTED /.DOC/.PDF/.JPG EXPLOIT FORMAT + SPECIAL SERVER HOST

$250 CARBON GRABBER - FUD CRYPTED /.DOC/.PDF/.JPG EXPLOIT FORMAT + SPECIAL SERVER HOST

NOTE: Every botnet will come fully equipped and ready to work for 1 month last.
I'll offer support/help settings for free only for botnets that are bought from me, so please don't come to me with softwares bought from somebody else and request me to settup because I don't!

All botnet that I have for sale has been tested on the following antiviruses : Eset Nod32,Norton,Karspersky,Panda,Avast,Bitdefender,Vi pre,VirusBuster,Mcafee,BullGuard. No one of all these antiviruses can't detect the botnet.

I'll accept to work only with serious people really interested , the rest please don't lose time to add me!

* For all those really interested in very fresh and good tools from the black market or for fastest spam services of the best quality , for build any botnet in any format you want or any other services do not hesitate to contact me !

C O N T A C T D E T A I L S:

Hope to chat soon ...