PROCESS &PNID design-HYSYS&AUTOCAD-PDMS_PH2017.
ELDEMUZ ENGINEERING CONSULTING IS A registered LOCAL CONTENT PARTNER with the federal government of Nigeria IN CAPACITY DEVELOPMENT for the oil and gas industry. We offer training to, consultant, engineers, managers, senior and junior staff in the oil and gas industry as well as fresh graduates and focused undergraduates. Our interest is for those pursuing excellence and improvement in their career. Our work force is made up of young Nigerian engineering graduates who have acquired software skills through the PTDF scheme. Our goal is to transfer knowledge at its best. The software’s we offer are used mostly by SHELL, MOBIL, SCHLUMBERGER, TOTAL, ELF, AGIP, chevron, AND other major oil companies in Nigeria. We have experience in training and field operations. We have evolved over the years to be a brand name in oil and gas training and other computer based courses. Enroll today.
Aspen HYSYS (12 Days)
1.1. HYSYS PROCESS (STEADY STATE)
Steady state process simulation ensures that optimal designs are identified, that equipment is performing per specification and to evaluate retrofits and improve the process. It can be used to rapidly screen alternative designs.
1.2. Course content
• Introduction to HYSYS
• Propane Refrigeration loop
• Refrigerated Gas Plant
• Gas Gathering
• Two-Stage Compression
• Acid Gas Sweetening with DEA
• Natural Gas Dehydration with TEG
• Reporting in Aspen HYSYS
1.3. HYSYS DYNAMIC SIMULATION
The dynamic simulation specifically handles equipment sizing and process control
REVISION OF STEADY STATE
1. BASIC CONTROL THEORY
2. PRESSURE-FLOW RELATIONSHIP
3. TRANSITIONING FROM STEADY STATE TO DYNAMICS-MODYFYING THE STEADY STATE
4. SIZING UNIT OPERATIONS (DE-PROPANIZER COLUMN, SEPERATORS etc)
5. USING THE DYNAMICS ASSISTANT AND ACTIVATING THE DYNAMIC MODE
6. INSTALLING THE CONTROLLERS (PID)
7. SETTING UP STRIP CHARTS
8. RUNNING AND MONITORING DYNAMIC SIMULATION.
9. ADVANCED DYNAMICS
2. AUTOCAD & PIPING AND INSTRUMENTATION DIAGRAM (P&ID) (15Days)
FULL PACKAGE AUTOCAD TRAINING
AUTOCAD 2D DRAFTING, DOCUMENT CONTROL, MANAGEMENT AND ISSUANCE OF DELIVERABLES
A. AutoCAD general
1 Introduction to AutoCAD, and 2D drafting
2 RASTERS AND VECTOR MANIPULATION
B. AutoCAD mechanical
1 ENGINE BLOCK MODELING
2 GEARS BOLTS AND NUTS
3 INDUSTRIAL MODELING
C. AutoCAD PID piping and instrumentation design
1 SURF. (SUBSEA UMBLICALS, RISERS,AND FLOATERS, 2 ELBOWS AND TEES
3 PUMPS AND COMPRESSORS.
4 WELL HEAD AND PLATFORM MODELLING.
5 AUTOCAD PIPING ISOMETRICS AND DRAFTS
D. AutoCAD structural/architectural/geological
1 House plan and elevation
2 Geological mapping,
E. AUTOCAD 3D MODELLING ,RENDERING AND DWF USAGE
1 Introduction to 3d fundamentals
2 Modeling of structures (houses, bridges, masts etc)
3 Modeling of mechanical parts and components (locomotives, engine parts, pumps, vessels, heat exchangers, e.tc)
4 Modeling of piping components (elbows, tees, flange, reducer, valves, etc
5 Modeling of Oil facilities
6 Project and Assessment
8 Using drawing web format
F. DOCUMENT COTROL, MANAGEMENT AND ISSUANCE OF DELIVERABLES
1 Getting started
2 Working with Projects
3 Creating a P&ID
4 Annotating a P&ID
5 Customizing Projects
6 Validating a P&ID
7 Managing a Projects
8 Understanding P&ID project data
9 Customizing Tags and Annotation
10 Understanding Line segments and Groups
3. PDMS-PLANT DESIGN MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (AVEVA UK) (10 Days)
AVEVA PDMS™ is a datacentric, multi-discipline 3D plant design solution. It has modules for the design of equipment, piping, ducting, structure and cable trays. Modelling is carried out using customer defined catalogues and specifications, in a fullcolour shaded 3D environment, with the support of tools that ensure a clash-free design. A wide range of drawings, reports and Bills of Material can be produced directly from the 3D model, ensuring accuracy and consistency.
3.1. What will be learned.
1. 3D design of power plant.
2. Generate bill of quantity for piping, structures ,cable trays ,hvac 3. Generate 2D drafts of a plant
4. Ability to interpret drawings.
5. An understanding of plant layout.
6. How to produce as built drawings for maintenance or operation of plant.
7. An understanding of ASME standards and other relevant standards as well.
3.2. Course content
1. Equipment design
2. Piping layout and routing.
3. Configuration of beams and column, panel, civil works.
4. Design of hvac
5. Cable tray design and routing.
6. Generating isometric drafts and 2D drafts as well as bill of engineering materials from 3D models.
7. Interfacing with Autocad.
8. Design of an LPG Plant.
Contact& TRAINING BATCH START DATES;
Telephone -08038812638, 08064673745,
Office address-Eldemuz engineering centre,
1st floor 60 Aba road ,by craft centre bus stop ,PortHarcourt, Rivers state, Nigeria
JAN 2017-MAY 2017
WEDNESDAY -4TH JANUARY-2017-TRAINING BEGINS
--------------30TH JAN. 2017
-----------6th FEB 2017
MONDAY -20TH FEB 2017
-1st&6TH MARCH 2017
MONDAY-20TH MARCH 2017 MONDAY 27TH MARCH 2017
APRIL 2017/MAY 2017
MONDAY 3rd april 2017
MONDAY 17TH APRIL 2017
MONDAY 24th APRIL 2017.
MONDAY 1ST MAY 2017.
MONDAY 8TH MAY 2017.
MONDAY 15TH MAY 2017.
MONDAY 22ND MAY 2017.