PETREL-ECLIPSE-PROSPER-PIPESIM-OIL FIELD STUDIES TRAINING-PH-2017
ELDEMUZ ENGINEERING CONSULTING IS A registered LOCAL CONTENT PARTNER with the federal government of Nigeria IN CAPACITY DEVELOPMENT for the oil and gas industry. We offer training to, consultant, engineers, managers, senior and junior staff in the oil and gas industry as well as fresh graduates and focused undergraduates. Our interest is for those pursuing excellence and improvement in their career. Our work force is made up of young Nigerian engineering graduates who have acquired software skills through the PTDF scheme. Our goal is to transfer knowledge at its best. The software’s we offer are used mostly by SHELL, MOBIL, SCHLUMBERGER, TOTAL, ELF, AGIP, chevron, AND other major oil companies in Nigeria. We have experience in training and field operations. We have evolved over the years to be a brand name in oil and gas training and other computer based courses. Enroll today.
1. PETREL (SEISMIC INTERPRETATION AND, GEOSTATIC MODELLING) (12 Days)
1. Theoretical principle of reservoir estimation. (VOLUME CALCUATION, MATERIAL BALANCE)
2. Introduction to petrel seismic to simulation software.
3. Importation of data and QC.
4. seismic interpretation
a. Surface interpretation
b. Fault interpretation
5. Structural modeling(faults ,vertical layering)
6. Grid Property modeling (porosity, permeability, N/G, SW facies)
7. Definition of fluid contacts.
8. Reservoir mapping. PLOTTING
9. Pay zone in-situ volume calculation.
10. Setting up a simulation case in petrel and exporting for eclipse 100 black oil isothermal Simulator.
2. ECLIPSE DYNAMIC RESERVOIR SIMULATION (PREDICTION & HISTORY MATCHING) (8 Days)
A .An Introduction to dynamic ISOTHERMAL BLACK OIL simulation (ECLIPSE 100)
B. The DIFFUSSIVITY(darcy law) equation& MB. Equations(EOS)-redleich –kwang,peng-robinson ,vanderwaal......
C.Introduction to Eclipse and Eclipse family of softwares(eclipse 100,300,PVTi fluid characterization,office etc.)
D, understanding and coding eclipse using notepad.( ascii method ,include files .
2. grid section.(grid)permx,permy,permz,porosity………
3.properties section,(Liveoil PVTO,DEADOIL PVCDO,FLASH PARAMETERIZATION) 4. solution -initialization section(EQUILIBRATION,DEFINING AQUIFERS)
5. Schedule section (Prediction simulation/HISTORY MATCHING).
6.Summary section (OUTPUT OF SIMULATION RESULTS,FIELD,WELL AND BLOCK PRODUCTION E.T.C
7, Running a case generated in petrel in eclipse(gullfaks oil field, Egypt oil field )
8.Introduction to eclipse office
9. Building & running a prediction&HISTORY MATCH model of CASE STUDIES OF large reservoir WITH AQUIFER in eclipse
10.Building and running artificial gas lift operation in eclipse.
11.Running API TRACKING simulation in eclipse.
12. Brine injection (artificial lift)
13. technical discussion and interpretation of graph(PVT,SATURATION,PRODUCTION etc)
3. PROSPER (10 Days)
PROSPER is a well performance, design and optimisation program for modelling most types of well configurations found in the worldwide oil and gas industry today. PROSPER can assist the production or reservoir engineer to predict tubing and pipeline hydraulics and temperatures with accuracy and speed. PROSPER's sensitivity calculation features enable existing well designs to be optimised and the effects of future changes in system parameters to be assessed.
3.1. Production System Analysis
• Inflow performance models (IPR)s
• Horizontal well with pressure drop in well
• Multi-layer with pressure drop in well
• Hydraulic fracture
• Time dependant IPR
• Dual porosity
• Pipe stability calculations
• Proprietary well pressure drops model -
• PVT - Oil, Gas, Condensate - Black Oil or Fully Compositional
• Tubing and pipeline quality check
• Sensitivity analysis
3.2. Well Types
• Gas, oil, water, condensate, steam, injection wells
• Naturally flowing
• Artificially lifted
• Angled and horizontal
3.3. Artificial Lift System Analysis and Design
• Electric Submersible Pump - ESP
• Gas Lift
• Hydraulic Pumps - HSP
• Progressive Cavity Pumps - PCP
• Jet Pumps
• Beam Pumps - Rod
• Design new artificial lift systems
• Verify the efficiency of existing system.
4. PIPESIM-pipeline simulation, surface and sub-surface piping simulation (10 Days)
1. INTRODUCTION to PIPESIM
2. SINGLE PHASE FLUID MODELING-WATER, GAS OIL
3. WELL PERFORMANCE MODELING.
4. ARTIFICIAL LIFT DESIGNS.
5. SINGLE BRANCH PIPELINE AND FACILITIES
6. NETWORK MODELLING
Contact& TRAINING BATCH START DATES;
Telephone -08038812638, 08064673745,
Office address-Eldemuz engineering centre,
1st floor 60 Aba road ,by craft centre bus stop ,PortHarcourt, Rivers state, Nigeria
JAN 2017-MAY 2017
WEDNESDAY -4TH JANUARY-2017-TRAINING BEGINS
--------------30TH JAN. 2017
-----------6th FEB 2017
MONDAY -20TH FEB 2017
-1st&6TH MARCH 2017
MONDAY-20TH MARCH 2017 MONDAY 27TH MARCH 2017
APRIL 2017/MAY 2017
MONDAY 3rd april 2017
MONDAY 17TH APRIL 2017
MONDAY 24th APRIL 2017.
MONDAY 1ST MAY 2017.
MONDAY 8TH MAY 2017.
MONDAY 15TH MAY 2017.
MONDAY 22ND MAY 2017.