INTRODUCTION
EARN GUARANTEED MINIMUM $100 DAILY;TRADING CURRENCY GENERATING SYSTEM.

Currency Generating Financial Trading System Is an Easy and Exciting Way of Making Daily Cool Dollars from the Global financial market. This trading Specifically Involves GENERATION of DOLLAR,EURO & POUNDs Currencies from one time CURRENCY GENERATING CODE. It's a very, very simple System that even a Primary School Kid can do it. So Easy & Highly Profitable!

HOW DOES IT WORK?
It Involves Sending your MICROCODE to the Market. It's your MICROCODE that generates the currency, based on the current market indices. The current market indices when your MICROCODE hits the market determine the cost of generating currency with your MICROCODE from the market. All within a few Seconds. However, this cost of generating (“generating cost”) is taken off you, so you can generate currency free of charge without any initial or upfront payment in your account. This means, with a zero account, you can generate currency without paying a dime, in as much as you have the currency generating MICROCODE. You get your MICROCODE when you Sign-Up with this company. You only generate currency free of charge when you have the MICROCODE. And any MICROCODE you have serves you for 24 months, then it expires. The expiration gives room for checkmating the user’s existence, thus, recycling of microcodes.
When Signing-Up for the Trading, you are to select the type of MICROCODE you want, i.e. for the currency of your choice you will like to be generating. The costs of these MICROCODES vary, so are the values of the currency they generate. The values of these MICROCODES are as follow bellow:
MICROCODE VALUES & PROFITABILITY
USD MICROCODE= $100.00, One USD pip Move=$20.00 Profit
EUR MICROCODE= $200.00, One EUR pip Move=$50.00 Profit
GBP MICROCODE= $400.00, One GBP pip Move=$100.00 Profit

After a successful registration, you will proceed to make payment for the MICROCODE type you chose. The MICROCODE type (USD, EUR or GBP) you chose during registration is the currency you will be generating.
After your payment is confirmed; your MICROCODE will be sent to your E-mail. You will get your MICROCODE in your Email Immediately. Login to your market account with your MICROCODE and password. Click on “generate pips” button for the currency generating platform to open.
When it opens, you will input your MICROCODE in the “Market MICROCODE” and click on the “generate” button below it.
This sends your Market MICROCODE to the market, and it generates currency either in USD or EUR or GBP, depending on the microcode type you have.
After sending your MICROCODE to the market by clicking on the “generate” button, you will wait for the “Market Result” (within a few seconds) to give you the current “Generating cost” and the “Selling cost” at the particular Market Indices your MICROCODE hit the market code.
When the “market result” (feedback) is not favorable, i.e. the “Generating cost” is higher than the “Selling cost”; click on “ignore” and abort the transaction. This will return you to the currency generating platform again. Re-input your MICROCODE and repeat the same procedure, until you get a favorable “market result” (feedback) i.e. the “Generating cost” being lower than the “Selling cost”, then you click on the “accept” button to claim the transaction to your market account.
Once the transaction is claimed to your market account, you can as well click on the “withdraw pips” button and withdraw the amount you have generated to your Local Bank Account in any country of the world where you are. DIRECTLY TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IN NIGERIA!
If the “market result” (feedback) is not favorable (Generating cost is higher than the Selling cost), and you “accept” the price; your market account is going to be in a minus (-), and this will affect your next transaction. Because any profit you make next will have to cover up for the minus (-) you already have in your market account. To avoid such negative transaction, you will only “ACCEPT” the market, when the “Generating cost” is lower than the “Selling cost” (positive hand). If the market is on the negative hand (the generating cost is higher than the selling cost), always “ignore”, and re-input your MICROCODE for a new market price feedback until the market gets to a positive hand. All within few minutes.

N.B:- For more information and enquiry, please call my husband, Mr Emmanuel on this 08133621033, he knows better.
To tell you the truth, having access to software and the microcode, you are already in for money making daily. You don't really need any live training of any sort in this business unlike some people charging N5,000 - N10,000 for it. As soon as you install the software on your P.C. and read the accompanied e-manual (containing every detailed procedure) then you need the microcode to get started, which will cost you 2000 naira only. Please, I’m not charging you for any reason other than you appreciating what you have. It just to make up for my time too. Besides, I know how much my husband spent in getting the software and manuals abroad. This is damn cheap for you to afford, considering what you stand to gain.
To order, pay N2000 into this account no- 3052026549,Name-Abekwa Victoria, Bank- First Bank. After the payment, send your email, teller no, full names and phone no to 08133621033 for the software and manual within 30 minutes of confirmation.

N.B:-PLEASE IF AFTER YOU GO THROUGH THE MANUAL YOU STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU CAN MEET MY HUSBAND FOR ONE ON ONE TRAINING FREE OF CHARGE BEFORE YOU START THE MARKET.

IF WHAT I SEND TO YOU DIDN'T DELIVER I WILL PERSONALLY DOUBLE ALL YOUR EXPENSES PAID FOR YOU WITH AN APOLOGY.NO QUARREL, NO FIGHTING. SIMPLE!

WE WILL ALL SUCCEED TOGETHER
GOD BLESS NIGERIAN.