Hello

please give me some of your time and i will show you how to start buying goods from china with a very small capital as N5000.

When i said start buying goods from china with N5000, am sure you dont really want to believe it, because you may be setting your mind on buying a container load of goods from china with just N5,000. that is not what i mean to say.

what am just saying is simple way to start picking some items from china with the little amount of money you have even if its as little as N5OOO. with 5000 you can start buying products like MOBILE PHONE RECHARGES AND ACCESSORIES, MOBILE PHONE BATTERIES, USB FLASH DRIVE, MEMORY CARDS, WOMEN MAKE UPS AND JEWELRY ETC. with the above mention items, you can buy 50 to 100 pieces of it with just 5000.

when you buy and receive the goods, you can sell them to people that are selling the items around you and collect your cash for the next trip.

this is just the simple idea of this business. to get how to do this business in full detail. visit ===>http://extoonlineservices.info/importation

thnks for your time