Small business advertising/Marketing is a science and an art. Companies often miss the fundamentals of advertising/Marketing. Regardless of the size of your business an understanding of the laws of advertising can reap huge rewards.

When I engage small business owners on marketing strategy, I often ask participants the question, "Who are your customers? Who will buy your product?" I am often surprised that otherwise savvy small business people either have no idea who will buy from them, or they assume that 'everyone' will. Assumptions like this can lead to wrong decisions, wrong pricing, wrong marketing strategy – and ultimately, business failure.

The most successful small businesses understand that only a limited number of people will buy their product or service. The task then becomes determining, as closely as possible, exactly who those people are, and 'targeting' them.

Our company is a registered Independent Marketing/Advertising company. We link sellers and providers of different products and services to their responsive and target customers. We are ready to act as your MARKETING EXECUTIVE EVERY MONTH WITH OUR MARKETING concept, which will give your business direct access to the general public through out the whole year. We strongly believe that your business will benefit a lot from this cost-effective and result oriented new concept of ours. PAY US N3,500 AND WE ARE READY TO SERVE YOU WITH OUR PROFESSIONAL APPROACH OUR ABILITY.

WE ARE YOUNG, DYNAMIC AND AGGRESSIVE MARKETERS READY TO GIVE YOUR BUSINESS SALES TESTIMONIES...CALL
08051744119, [email protected]