HELLO! Compliments of the Season to you all. May this Xmas end the present year on a more cheerful note for U & members of your family and make way for greater prosperity in all ramifications in the New-Year.

I've often read notes on this column whereby people ask their fellow members to pay some amount of money into their bank account in order to introduce a website that pays. To cut the whole story short, i have virtually tried everything as a cybercafe owner & operator, ranging from referrers programme to hyip investments and could come out and say, netcontacts is still the best.

All you need to do is to signup through a member which you will later pay N1,500 into his/her account in order to activate your own account. Then, use your social networks like facebook to invite people, each of them would have to pay the same amount into your own bank account in order to activate their membership too. Let me be the one to introduce you if you are not yet a member. Click on the Link: http://netcontacts.com.ng/invitation/?invitationcode=0803732708

HAPPY 2013. SEE YOU AT THE TOP!! CHEERS!!!