will be hosting a business coaching workshop for just 50 people where I will reveal to the attendees the secret on how to start importation business with as low as N10,000 and also how to get ready made desperate buyers waiting for the arrival of your good's. you ask yourself how? Read on pls.

This business coaching workshop will hold on the 7th of March 2015 and in this seminar i will be teaching you face to face on how to start importation business with as low as N10,000 just like i myself have been doing and i will reveal every secret detailed in our importers report e book to the attendees as well as entertain questions.

This workshop is for everyone either old or young, male or female who wants to learn how to start a home based importation business, importing goods from china from the comfort of your home and supplying to retailers. You don't need to own a shop all you need is access to the internet as long as you can browse on the internet you can do this business you don't need to be perfect in browsing.

Are you a housewife, banker, civil servant, corper, E.t.c and you are willing to add more to your income and in search of a profitable business you can do from home or from the comfort of your office then you need to attend this seminar cause you will be learning the exact secret you need to start and build your own importation business.
Workshop Date: 7th March 2015
Workshop Time: 10.30 AM
Workshop Venue: Plot 19B, Cadastral Zone , Nyanya , Abuja,
Workshop Registration Fee: N8,500 (Eight Thousand, Five hundred Naira)

HOW TO PAY:
Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank Account Name: Omole E Olusayo Account Number: 0025184296 ----------------------------------------------------------------- After payment send an some to 07038745635 or mail to drimlinkz at g mail dot com the subject of the message should be "Payment For Abuja Importation Workshop" and the body of the email or sms should contain the following:
Your Name
Email Address
Phone No (This is very necessary) Teller Number:
Date Of Payment
Branch Where Payment Was Made.

Once we get your payment details, we will send you an email containing your seat number and every other detail. Also safe keep your payment teller and come with it to the venue for easy identification.

We will also accept payment at the venue, but if you are paying at the venue that day you will have to pay N10,000 at the venue . just call 07038745635 to get the seat reserved for you.
Note: It will only be reserved when we are sure you will attend the workshop.

Workshop Date: 7th March 2015
Workshop Time: 10.30 AM
Workshop Venue: Plot 19B, Cadastral Zone , Nyanya , Abuja,
Workshop Registration Fee: N8,500 (Eight Thousand, Five hundred Naira)

Call Emma on 07038745635 or send an email to drimlinkz at Gmail com